• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB : E30/E36 Car Alarm w/ Keys Similar To E46 Style

Re: GB : E30/E36 Car Alarm w/ Keys Similar To E46 Style

how come you get to install first? Just cause you paid first?

panzer;379237 said:
Duplicate and custom key into he remote = 1 New Key to custom into remote and 1 Exisiting key to duplicate into remote RM100
Hi panzer, don't get what you meant by "1 New Key to custom into remote and 1 Existing key to duplicate into remote"? Please elaborate..Thanks

Bison;379259 said:
Hi panzer, don't get what you meant by "1 New Key to custom into remote and 1 Existing key to duplicate into remote"? Please elaborate..Thanks

If i'm not wrong................ I think this is what he meant...........

Original Existing Key (ur present car key) - put into remote no.1

New Key (clone of the original key) - put into remote no.2

SC_IS;379251 said:
how come you get to install first? Just cause you paid first?

What do u mean ??? Ur question sounds insulting.

U mean if i can get Guni to gif me the sample set u think its not fair....?
Or u think that even i have paid its no big deal cos u can pay double to get his sample set?

If you wanna know why Guni pass me his sample set u can jolly well ask him.

milk15;379269 said:

Right right........... that was what i meant...... :laughlik:

Sorry for my poor england................. :lol2:

If a question is insulting, its because you think its insulting.
Its a legitimate question, seeing that you paid first, thus can it be assumed thus you get to install first?

I didn't say its not fair. Neither did i say i can pay double. You assumed it, and don't put words into people's mouth.

I don't think its unfair, i am just questioning "why" I don't need to install first. 2nd, 3rd, 4th won't matter to most of us. Since you got it install first, maybe you should ask yourself whats the rush?

I don't need to ask him, cause i posted the perfectly legitimate question to you. However from previous post all over the forum and till this one. It seems you have no idea how to take things lightly. If you cannot take a question, face value as it is, then don't bother answering me. Cause not everyone is out there to pick a fight with you. Read things as they are. Some are out there to get you, and some are just merely asking "why"

I hope you read this carefully before replying, or maybe even better, don't reply. Cause i've asked my question, and it seems you have given your answer.

SC_IS;379293 said:
If a question is insulting, its because you think its insulting.
Its a legitimate question, seeing that you paid first, thus can it be assumed thus you get to install first?

I didn't say its not fair. Neither did i say i can pay double. You assumed it, and don't put words into people's mouth.

I don't think its unfair, i am just questioning "why" I don't need to install first. 2nd, 3rd, 4th won't matter to most of us. Since you got it install first, maybe you should ask yourself whats the rush?

I don't need to ask him, cause i posted the perfectly legitimate question to you. However from previous post all over the forum and till this one. It seems you have no idea how to take things lightly. If you cannot take a question, face value as it is, then don't bother answering me. Cause not everyone is out there to pick a fight with you. Read things as they are. Some are out there to get you, and some are just merely asking "why"

I hope you read this carefully before replying, or maybe even better, don't reply. Cause i've asked my question, and it seems you have given your answer.

Seriously i dun wana reply. Look at the way u ask ppl???? Serious or "just asking" is individual.... I feel offended.... simple as that...........
I wont ask ppl in this manner....... i may ask " Wah GUNI buay steady lah biased lah.... let ppl install 1st.... Hey did PANZER bribe u with Nightclub Outing???"

If i see this i wont be offended..... what u say maybe to u is not offensive to u but not everybody thinks the way u do.... u call it a joke i call a sacarsm...

Pick a fight???? No way i will pick a fight with u....
But remember to think first.... before asking someone abt me..... never speak ill behind others.... why ask abt my financial status??? Why not u ask me straight???? Why muz go through 3rd party....??? Next time dun hear say.... juz come to me and ask me......... i dun like it when i get wind??? But whatever the case might be.... my financial status dun concern u rite????
Maybe its because i know that u ask ppl abt my financial status thats why i tot u suspect have i got the money to pay first.... cos u heard from ppl i am not rich also cheapo do things budget always tight..... Rite???

No hard feelings.....:laughlik:

Ok i'll give you that. My tone or my words may not sound "funny" or "joking" merely because i was asking you a question. So fine, don't take it into offence, it meant no harm.

Regarding speaking ill behind you. Asking your financial status, was because i had seen your car before it got spray painted. I thought it was really nice and i pondered why you wanted to change so many things in it. And thus i asked what do you do? and do you earn alot?

Let me teach you something, those who ask, are not necessary the snitch, rather, those who contributed in talking behind you, yet comes to tell you shit about you and what others say about you are the real snitch. Check your blind spot.

I've met you even before you bought your car. I even offered you a ride. If you don't think thats sticking out a hand first to greet you, i don't know of a better way.

SC_IS;379300 said:
Ok i'll give you that. My tone or my words may not sound "funny" or "joking" merely because i was asking you a question. So fine, don't take it into offence, it meant no harm.

Regarding speaking ill behind you. Asking your financial status, was because i had seen your car before it got spray painted. I thought it was really nice and i pondered why you wanted to change so many things in it. And thus i asked what do you do? and do you earn alot?

Let me teach you something, those who ask, are not necessary the snitch, rather, those who contributed in talking behind you, yet comes to tell you shit about you and what others say about you are the real snitch. Check your blind spot.

I've met you even before you bought your car. I even offered you a ride. If you don't think thats sticking out a hand first to greet you, i don't know of a better way.

I buy that........... Good explanantion.......

As for teaching... i suppose u are too junior to teach me..... that doesnt mean that i am senior enuff to teach u....I think for me i would use sharing cos its a better word.... u dun offend ppl with the words u use..... words and jokes are subjective.... we often offend ppl by not knowing.... u may think that ur joke is ok or ur comment is ok but to others its insulting and offensive.... so the correct use of words is very important.

I agree with what u say 100% .......i will check my blind spot.... surely....

Anyway uts just a misunderstanding... i apologize for jumping at u.... but i think i am not wrong in my own individual feeling for feeling offended by ur question.

Cheers

Ok share, good word.
Now pls meetup soon so i can see the alarm as well. I like to see what guni has offered. :)

wow siow liao, knn my account left $1 , did guni go spread the news?

i got a feeling everyone think i gei gei mod & owe guni alot money ! siow liao siow liao.

ok shawn seriously i trust ur taste pls order the led taillight keke... or u can PM me picture to view first also can...

SC_IS;379302 said:
Ok share, good word.
Now pls meetup soon so i can see the alarm as well. I like to see what guni has offered. :)

Sure........ its nice lah really nice....... u will love it for sure :cloud9:

iScoupe;379303 said:

i got a feeling everyone think i gei gei mod & owe guni alot money ! siow liao siow liao.

ok shawn seriously i trust ur taste pls order the led taillight keke... or u can PM me picture to view first also can...

See real thing first. Like then buy. If not buy already don't like how? When i order i put in an order for you as well. If you don't want i'm sure someone here will take it. :)
Let you know the final price before i order.

SC_IS;379306 said:
See real thing first. Like then buy. If not buy already don't like how? When i order i put in an order for you as well. If you don't want i'm sure someone here will take it. :)
Let you know the final price before i order.
ok let me know the price bro. btw where to view also let me know.:)

iScoupe;379303 said:

Wow... better than me lah i left $0.88 in my acct..... jialat.... actually i still owe Guni lotsa moolah.... Guni shld be keep it confidential for me.... i hope :thinking:

I think Guni wont meddle in terms of spreading rumours lah..... like he always say... " i cant be bothered" :laughlik:

Rules & Regulations

• All group buys / group buy requests must be open in the forum. NO GROUP BUYS BY EMAIL OR PM.
  • Any member found solicitating in other people's threads will have his posts removed and account priviledges taken away.
  • Don't thread hijack, start your own thread if you wish to create a group buy.
  • No off topic posts. They will be removed without warning.
  • Prepare to have the administrators request for your details through PM to ascertain and confirm your identity.
1) PANZER x 1 set (PAID) INSTALLED :)
2) iScoupe x 2 set (like tat faster, dun want lose face to collin)
3) SC_IS x 1set
4) Dinan x 1 set
5) eightynineten x 1 set
6) Jason3s x 1 set
7) marklee x 1 set
8 ) Collin x 2 Set ( trying to speed up ) payment collect from satay stall.
9 ) -
10) -
11)Benji Ben (dun find just buy)
12)Zargos x 01 Set... How 2 make payment? Sms me 92220177...
13)
14)
15)

milk15;379269 said:

panzer;379291 said:
Right right........... that was what i meant...... :laughlik:

Sorry for my poor england................. :lol2:

Meaning that cars with immobilizer can install lo. What need to do is break the original key(with immobilizer) and open the remote then insert the original key into the remote, DONE.

Panzer, please advise. You DIY or did it in JB workshop?

iScoupe;379303 said:

milk15;379329 said:
Rules & Regulations
  • Don't thread hijack, start your own thread if you wish to create a group buy.
Nbz......... Jackie... I know i still own you the Ins money for my car....:oops: :oops:
Come anytime to collect the chq from me then ur bank won't left $1 liao..... :lol2: :lol2:

panzer;379319 said:
Wow... better than me lah i left $0.88 in my acct..... jialat.... actually i still owe Guni lotsa moolah.... Guni shld be keep it confidential for me.... i hope :thinking:
I think Guni wont meddle in terms of spreading rumours lah..... like he always say... " i cant be bothered" :laughlik:

Eat full liao nothing to do???? I think u own ur good buddy "E36 318is 4drs" or "E46 320i Coupe" not me.... :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

**** BTW, WHY EVERYONE IS SAYING THEY OWNED ME A LOT OF MONEY?????

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jisanmia

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back