• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB : E30/E36 Car Alarm w/ Keys Similar To E46 Style

Re: GB : E30/E36 Car Alarm w/ Keys Similar To E46 Style

jeromez;388474 said:
Those who are looking for a place to do the keys, can find this shop in Ubi:

Blk 302, Ubi Ave 1, #01-45 S(400302)
HP: 97911085

Charges: 25 bucks per key... Takes about 1-2 hours though, because of the amount of effort required to cut and shave it the shape...

basket, i went to this shop on thursday the guy refuse to do for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his reason: the key have to shave until quite thin to fit into the shell. will break after some time. he say within 1 week sure break "i dont want to do for you".

i understand this is a father and son operation. the dad was the one who entertain me. the younger guy more willing to do some custom stuff. i met him before. so if the younger guy is not in, dun bother with the old guy. attitude cannot make it.

anyway, i got mine done in JB. RM30 per key. if anyone wants the contact just PM me. thanks.

eightynineten;388480 said:
basket, i went to this shop on thursday the guy refuse to do for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his reason: the key have to shave until quite thin to fit into the shell. will break after some time. he say within 1 week sure break "i dont want to do for you".

i understand this is a father and son operation. the dad was the one who entertain me. the younger guy more willing to do some custom stuff. i met him before. so if the younger guy is not in, dun bother with the old guy. attitude cannot make it.

I think you not handsome enough for the old man...... :lol2: :lol2:

eightynineten;388481 said:
anyway, i got mine done in JB. RM30 per key. if anyone wants the contact just PM me. thanks.

RM30?? Wow......... is it from the contact Panzer gave u??? That's cheap... so did u make extra spare keys????

eightynineten;388480 said:

father or son i dunno. there's only one thing i am very sure of. he is single-armed... always tuck his left long-sleeve into his pocket. you sure u never mix up? becos there are a couple of shops there that do key-dups.

jeromez;388554 said:
father or son i dunno. there's only one thing i am very sure of. he is single-armed... always tuck his left long-sleeve into his pocket. you sure u never mix up? becos there are a couple of shops there that do key-dups.

this guy has all his arms. the shop i'm talking about is a half shop unit facing the auto megamart at ubi. maybe its not the same one then.

milk15;388483 said:
I think you not handsome enough for the old man...... :lol2: :lol2:

RM30?? Wow......... is it from the contact Panzer gave u??? That's cheap... so did u make extra spare keys????

ya its Panzer contact. i never make any extra key. cos i had 2 keys, so he cut up my spare key. RM30 is for the labour cost only. if u wanna duplicate key as well then will be more.

eightynineten;388557 said:
this guy has all his arms. the shop i'm talking about is a half shop unit facing the auto megamart at ubi. maybe its not the same one then.

yes, it's a half shop. but... haha, interesting. i think i was lucky to have met the right guy... anyway, i suspect more than one person has stakes in the shop and they take turns to tend to the shop.

the guy who did for me, well, he claimed it was a challenge to him and thus he did it more 'for fun'... haha.

jeromez;388561 said:
yes, it's a half shop. but... haha, interesting. i think i was lucky to have met the right guy... anyway, i suspect more than one person has stakes in the shop and they take turns to tend to the shop.

the guy who did for me, well, he claimed it was a challenge to him and thus he did it more 'for fun'... haha.

probably that's why the old guy dun wanna do for me. anyway, the joint holding the key with the little screw really looks quite flimsy. dunno if it can last for the long term or not. btw, how far is the range of your key? i have to be very near to the car, virtually beside the car before the remote works. dunno is it my battery weak. :confused:

eightynineten;388563 said:
probably that's why the old guy dun wanna do for me. anyway, the joint holding the key with the little screw really looks quite flimsy. dunno if it can last for the long term or not. btw, how far is the range of your key? i have to be very near to the car, virtually beside the car before the remote works. dunno is it my battery weak. :confused:

mine is acceptable, although not up to my expectations - but then again, my expectation is like, can unlock from 15 storeys up kind. lol.

a few possibilities. Since it's a new set, try to reposition your antennae of your control unit. battery might be possible, since its cheap, you might want to replace it. anyway the battery is made in china, so if it leaks, you're doomed.

as for the plastic joint, my idea is to put some super-glue on that area to hold the metal to the plastic. spread it around the area generously to create a bigger bonding surface. then put the screw in before the glue dries completely. the downside to this is, you can't change the battery easily next time! haha... not decided whether to take this route yet. anyway, this is also the reason why i'm doing only one set of key+remote instead of two. just in case it breaks, i can still hang on to the second unit...

anyway, to me, the money was still well spent cos its a much nicer key now compared to the original and to the alarm remote that i had previously. here's a picture comparison to share!

From Left to right: original BMW key, the new remote key as it came in the box with the alarm set, and the key with BMW logo on and key blade affixed.

p1020555an7.jpg

jeromez;388564 said:
mine is acceptable, although not up to my expectations - but then again, my expectation is like, can unlock from 15 storeys up kind. lol.

a few possibilities. Since it's a new set, try to reposition your antennae of your control unit. battery might be possible, since its cheap, you might want to replace it. anyway the battery is made in china, so if it leaks, you're doomed.

as for the plastic joint, my idea is to put some super-glue on that area to hold the metal to the plastic. spread it around the area generously to create a bigger bonding surface. then put the screw in before the glue dries completely. the downside to this is, you can't change the battery easily next time! haha... not decided whether to take this route yet. anyway, this is also the reason why i'm doing only one set of key+remote instead of two. just in case it breaks, i can still hang on to the second unit...

i'm going to get my battery changed tomorrow see if its better, anyway, word of advice, remove the battery from your spare remote since u are not using it now. that's wat i did. as u said, if it leaks, bye bye already. :evil:

i like tis............... ethan did a photoshot of it..... from original the now....
heheheheh .................. cheers!!!!!
p1020555an7.jpg

milk15;388620 said:
i like tis............... ethan did a photoshot of it..... from original the now....
heheheheh .................. cheers!!!!!
p1020555an7.jpg

ya, then those pple who never order will regret ma. haha. got bring in spare sets or not? :yummie:

eightynineten;388662 said:
ya, then those pple who never order will regret ma. haha. got bring in spare sets or not? :yummie:

Oni got 1 spare set which is meant for Dinan............ He confirmed but haven pay me yet.... :nehnehhh:

#10 What is the method for Drug Testing and Alcohol Testing?

Hi. Pretty long time I'm looking closely to the www.bmw-sg.com. I like this forum. I'm not sure is the this right category , but I really need the answer.

#10 Whta is the correct method for Drug Testing and Alcohol Testing?
I read a post made by a certified urine tester and breath analyzer that urine tests are for drugs such as marijunaaz, amphetmaines, etc. and alcohol tests are breath tests which are accyrate up to ten hours. Is this the correct method and factual information for the following tests due to probation?

Hey bro, is the package still available? How much is it with and without installation? Thanks...

guynextdoor;496022 said:
Hey bro, is the package still available? How much is it with and without installation? Thanks...
got a set in my car, going $130 ai mai? brand new.

not sure abt all the installation, u can read the whole thread for info :)

iScoupe;496046 said:
got a set in my car, going $130 ai mai? brand new.

not sure abt all the installation, u can read the whole thread for info :)

*Reserved*

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delifruitvietnam

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back