• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB for HID iamps with error code canceller,

Crazy_

Guys would always wanted HID but was afraid of the warning light, dun worry. I found a supplier in Taiwan that manufacturs quality HID Kits. A set was brought for my testing and it works. No bulb failure codes at all.

They also have 1 year warrant for product.

1 set with the cancellor will be $350 including shipping and GST. For normal price is $450 without cancellor.

We need 10 sets to get this price. Hope to do this GB by end Feb 2009.
Well if guess it the cost.

I can get CHina made ons with canceller for $250 per set. Installation can be done for $50 per set.

1) Crazy_ E90 H11 foglamps 8000k. x 1 $250

Re: GB for HID iamps with error code canceller,

Price review for China Set pls see the first post.

Crazy_;415797 said:
Price review for China Set pls see the first post.

Hi,

A few qns.

1) So is this proposed group buy for the Taiwan made ones or China made ones? Please clarify the price as well with/without installation

2) Are these just HID kits or these are Angel eye kits that come with HID?

Will be good if you could post pictures as well.

Cheers

get quality HID with canceller from PIAA. Made in Japan.
Dont risk your BMW with China Made stuff.

I had previously used the MTEC HID (w/o the need for canceller) made by Taiwan/China. Quality so-so, it was fine but after 1 yr, the warning error came on.
But can notice the ballasts had suffered high temp and discolored on its outer cover.

tom_ting;415861 said:

I had previously used the MTEC HID (w/o the need for canceller) made by Taiwan/China. Quality so-so, it was fine but after 1 yr, the warning error came on.
But can notice the ballasts had suffered high temp and discolored on its outer cover.

Hi Tom,

My ride does not come with original hid halo rings but the normal yellow halogens. The PIAA ones you are referring to do not come with angel eyes right? Or is this this the PIAA ring marker you are referring to that basically change the colour of your original halo rings to white?

Btw, hw much is the damage for these PIAA ones you are talking about? Whats yr opinion on the Philips HID 6000 conversion set?

mindfulness;415850 said:
Hi,

A few qns.

1) So is this proposed group buy for the Taiwan made ones or China made ones? Please clarify the price as well with/without installation

2) Are these just HID kits or these are Angel eye kits that come with HID?

Will be good if you could post pictures as well.

Cheers

Sorry bro. Seems like this group buy id not going take off. Not many interested. However, I can help you bring in a set of your choice (Taiwan or China made) as I will be bring in a set for myself for the foggies. Price should be additional about $60 and we have to share the shipping cost. Price does not include installation although it can be arranged at a audio shop for $50 per set.

These are just HID Kits without Angel eyes.

tom_ting;415861 said:

MTEC are made from Taiwan although they orgin from Japan. MTEC sucks.... Had problems with them since day one of installation. warning error comes on with or without canceller. all ballasts discolor adfter sometime due to high temp.

Bro why dont just change to the Phillips Xenon Conversion kit... at least peace of mind

mindfulness;417298 said:
Bro why dont just change to the Phillips Xenon Conversion kit... at least peace of mind

But that's about 900++.

pengful;417373 said:
But that's about 900++.

I've change to the philips hid on my merc about a month back, only cost me about $500 leh....

Dont think its 900 plus that much. The last time i checked was about 800.

Bro 715, 500 plus is a pretty good price. Will you be willing to share where you got it done?

mindfulness;417596 said:
Dont think its 900 plus that much. The last time i checked was about 800.

Bro 715, 500 plus is a pretty good price. Will you be willing to share where you got it done?

This is the shop that I've went to, which charge me about 500+, can't remember the exact amount:

Ong Hock Chye Trading - sgCarMart

Shop is directly opposite the Potong Pasir MRT station, where the old Macpherson hawker centre used to be. Boss is Ah Chye, nice guy and knows his stuff well. We weren't sure whether the philips hid will cause error code on my C class or not, but he told me just try and see, if got error code then just take it out no need to pay. End up it works well, and has been on my car for the past 2-3 months lio.

bro, how is the HID so far? any problems so far? cos I wanna do the philips too so wanna hear ya feedback... :)
thank you in advance..

lennielee;425160 said:
bro, how is the HID so far? any problems so far? cos I wanna do the philips too so wanna hear ya feedback... :)
thank you in advance..

It's been about 3 months, and so far no problems with the Philips HID on my Merc C180. Dunno if it'll work well on BMW though. Can call the shop and ask them if they have done it for your model before or not.

Hi,

May i know if this is for E90?

which workshop do we go for the installation?

Thanks

Hi, i can get you original German Made Philips HID with cancellor and resistor at only $350 with one year warranty and No minimum order.

All other HID if without resistor, your HID will blink sometime or only lights up one bulb and another take few minutes to lights up when start engine. This is due to voltage from 50w to 30w and that's why we need resistor to stabilize the voltage.

Any guys here who interested can pm me.

Hi interested in changing my yellowish light from my 320i of year 2006 to HID.. Anyone can recommend a good source n also making sure the warning light does not comes on.. Issit LTA approved? Tks in advance! Cheerz

Philips HIDs are $450 for 6000K......

kenntona;620471 said:
Philips HIDs are $450 for 6000K......
Tks bro *sex god* woo hoo.... But where can I get it? Any recommendations?

Just ask any workshop. I changed my xenons at SWC, Philips D1S 6000K, and installed my HID fogs at R2D, Philips H7 6000K.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back