• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB Pennzoil Ultra Euro and Platinum Engine Oil

Calvin West

View attachment 66172 View attachment 66173

Hi all will be purchasing the above oils locally. Both oils are graded 5w30 and GB price is $13.50/L and $14.50/L for the Platinum. Just to take note the new Platinum w pure plus is not under the list of "recommended" oils by BMW but I have used it before and it works fine as it cleans the engine better than Ultra Euro(my feel). However if you feel unsafe venturing out, the Ultra Euro is BMW LL04 approved. Will be closing this GB asap once orders hit 30/L or more

Me - 7L(Platinum)
Ahyang - 5L(Platinum)
Adam - 5L(Ultra Euro)

Pls add on

Self collect at west side hor...... sankyew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: GB Pennzoil Ultra Euro and Platinum Engine Oil

I believe the 5w-30 is LL-04(not suitable for some petrol cars outside Europe), not LL-01. Check first. Don't anyhow use hor.

Just in case you didn't know, amazon ships this to your doorstep for 45usd/6 qt. Works out to be 10sgd/qt...no point getting from the local supplier unless you need it urgently...

Ahbengdriver;1109937 said:
I believe the 5w-30 is LL-04(not suitable for some petrol cars outside Europe), not LL-01. Check first. Don't anyhow use hor.

ultra euro L 5w-30 is ll04.

Probably not a problem, just that should change on shorter interval because of the low tbn. They say not suitable because if you use the ll04 oil with ll01 interval with our petrol, there is a good chance you will deplete the tbn and cause high acidity in oil which may cause corrosion.

It is probably never going to affect people who change oil every 5k km...

I used it. Bo tai ji. Like it too.

Slow_poke_driver;1109941 said:

That's the thing. every 5k km. provided you do that.

Ok ps guys is ll04. Ya I know amazon sells them but by the time they ship over don't know when already...and I believe as long you don't stretch your oil change intervals too long most of the oils on the market can be used whether it's ll01 ll04 or not..

Calvin West;1109948 said:
Ya I know amazon sells them but by the time they ship over don't know when already...and I believe as long you don't stretch your oil change intervals too long most of the oils on the market can be used whether it's ll01 ll04 or not..

Amazon very fast de.

If you order 3-4 boxes in one order, they will ship using dhl most of the time. Reach within a few days. My fastest record is 3 days from order to my doorstep. Even if suai suai tio ups, then also still 1.5-2weeks will reach.

Try amazon. You will love them!

3 days? I shipped once before took me a month. So fed up I just buy locally, pay few dollars more per l also ok.

use the 5W-40 then, its LL-01.

Slow_poke_driver;1109941 said:

Probably not a problem, just that should change on shorter interval because of the low tbn. They say not suitable because if you use the ll04 oil with ll01 interval with our petrol, there is a good chance you will deplete the tbn and cause high acidity in oil which may cause corrosion.

The platinum pure plus viscosity too thin based on the specs for most BMW engines .......

The MSDS description seems to focus a lot on JDMs ......

Me - 7L(Platinum)
Ahyang - 5L(Platinum)
Adam - 5L(Ultra Euro)
Gerald 14L(Ultra Euro)

Red_Bean_Bun;1109974 said:
The platinum pure plus viscosity too thin based on the specs for most BMW engines .......

The MSDS description seems to focus a lot on JDMs ......

I think ok lah, as long change regularly i dont think it will cause the engine to piang hor.

I have about 6-8 bottles to sell. Pennzoil euro ultra for $10/bottle. Pm me if keen.

Ah Di ah, you just found an oil well or just took over a refinery ?
So much oil to sell .....

He must have bought alot of bottles online to qualify for the free shipping but car only consumes 5L so cannot use finish = sell LOL

Oh my ....
Actually my qn above was directed at Calvin West ...... not superlimau

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otsobetme
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back