• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Genuine BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Bar/Brace E90 E92 (325i 328i) E82 (125i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tskd

Hi,

Having traded in my 125i, I kept the BMW Performance carbon fibre strut brace. I had intended to use it for a 335i but just realized that this may not fit - so my loss is your gain :)

This Genuine BMW Performance strut brace has the extreme rigidity to minimize front-end flex during the hardest cornering, which keeps your tires squarely on the road and delivers the traction you need when you need it most. At the same time it's exceptionally light, due to its hollow carbon profile and brackets made of aluminum. The entire piece weighs only 1.5 pounds! Shock absorption is also increased, which reduces road forces and body roll and lends a firmer road-feel. It also enhances the look of your engine bay (especially if you already have the BMW Performance cabon fibre air intake)!

The retail price is over S$1,200 and I am asking for S$500. If interested, please what's app me at 9635 7373.

Cheers

Re: Genuine BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Bar/Brace E90 E92 (325i 328i) E82 (125

Good stuff! Free bump!!

Re: Genuine BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Bar/Brace E90 E92 (325i 328i) E82 (125

Thanks the support and strong interest, bros. Sold to a nice young couple

It fit my 335 !!

It is sold at 1250 usd not inclusively shipping. Pls advise where to get at sgd 1250 as some of e90 friends very keen to get this.

Hi, you are in luck. The couple I sold it to found that it does fit their 320 and I am letting them return it to me. If you can whatsapp me, I will be happy to let you have it at their price - hint hint...... It is less than s$500 :chinese:.

Cheers

Supan!! Buy le!!

Wow. I would buy this just to put in my store room.

Damn good atuff

Thanks for all the support, bros. Strut bar sold :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88quest

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back