geoffreygeorge

geoffreygeorge

Hi everyone, I'm new to the community and geoffreygeorge is my real name. I have two beemers, a 323i covertible coupe and a 840i just saying "Hello" thanks.

Re: geoffreygeorge

geoffreygeorge;939271 said:
Hi everyone, I'm new to the community and geoffreygeorge is my real name. I have two beemers, a 323i covertible coupe and a 840i just saying "Hello" thanks.
Welcome welcome and a Happy New Year 2013 to ya :wavey:

Sprawler;939274 said:
hello there geoffreygeorge, 840i?
BMW 840i in SG context - Will be using the License Plate that is Red and Light Orange on Top Half and Bottom Half respectively (Vintage and Classic Car) :D

geoffreygeorge;939271 said:

Hi geo,

welcome onboard....

Roooooooooooooooofless Rocks........
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Sprawler;939274 said:
hello there geoffreygeorge, 840i?

Hi there Sprawler, sorry, should have said 840ci, to go further it's 4.4ltr silver/black leather 44000mls on clock from new 1998 genuine. I have had it since 2000, it does'nt do much as you can tell, I use the 323i more. Now just to tell you a little more about me, I've now been retired 10 years and rely on my hobbies for things to do. I'm a poor golfer, I occasionally go fishing, I like pottering about the garden and going to the gym and swimming. My probable favourite is flying aircraft, it used to be my occupation, I started at 17yrs, finished proffessionally at 60, I still fly but for fun and sometimes to do a favour. Anyway, hope I cleared the ? talk to you again sometime eh ? Bye Geoff

geoffreygeorge;939862 said:
Hi there Sprawler, sorry, should have said 840ci, to go further it's 4.4ltr silver/black leather 44000mls on clock from new 1998 genuine. I have had it since 2000, it does'nt do much as you can tell, I use the 323i more. Now just to tell you a little more about me, I've now been retired 10 years and rely on my hobbies for things to do. I'm a poor golfer, I occasionally go fishing, I like pottering about the garden and going to the gym and swimming. My probable favourite is flying aircraft, it used to be my occupation, I started at 17yrs, finished proffessionally at 60, I still fly but for fun and sometimes to do a favour. Anyway, hope I cleared the ? talk to you again sometime eh ? Bye Geoff

thats good to hear, thanks for the info! Hope to see you around the forum soon!

geoffreygeorge;939862 said:

Hello Geoffrey,
I am also having a 323i and also started flying around 17 but it was a Cessna 172K
Failed to get thru RSAF- had tried for rotary wing anticipating I would
reach Major rank in time for AH 64 in ten years... I was right about the Apache prediction but got the rest wrong. Ironically ended up as Anti Aircraft unit during my national service
cheers

ozipo;939904 said:
Hello Geoffrey,
I am also having a 323i and also started flying around 17 but it was a Cessna 172K
Failed to get thru RSAF- had tried for rotary wing anticipating I would
reach Major rank in time for AH 64 in ten years... I was right about the Apache prediction but got the rest wrong. Ironically ended up as Anti Aircraft unit during my national service
cheers
Hi Ozipo, My first 15.5yrs wasRAF, the rest for various airlines, mainly long haul. Do you like your 323i, mine's has a leaking roof that I hope will be fixed soon, anyway got to go. talk again maybe OK.......Geoff.

Hi Leica, Thanks for your welcome , I hope to swap some helpful service and repair tips about with forum members and keep in touch , got to go now . Bye and thankyou...... Geoff

geoffreygeorge;942978 said:
Hi Leica, Thanks for your welcome , I hope to swap some helpful service and repair tips about with forum members and keep in touch , got to go now . Bye and thankyou...... Geoff

where you going?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups