Gerard Ee rejects call for curbs on fast cars

Re: Gerard Ee rejects call for curbs on fast cars

gerald is :thumbsup: for this time ...

“Low-performance cars can also be going at 100kmh and beat the red light,” Mr Ee told my paper last night.

Last edited by a moderator:

heyjudd;814408 said:
very common on CTE.....just happen to me the other day...a swift keep wanting to race with me on CTE after I over take him....keep cutting the lane and when I turn to look at him....his poor female passenger look pale and holding her life to the car handle...my sis ask me to forget it coz the poor gal like want to cry liao....

If am that gal that will b the last date I ever go with this idiot....

Could it have even that the swift driver felt his life was threatened when you overtook him?

Why is this even debated ? fast cars causing accident , hence needs to be banned ?

hell , with so much problems with the prostitution case recently , might as well banning giving birth to female babies ?

whoever suggesting banning that ' fast cars' shit is obviously stupid , uneducated , irrational and suggesting for the sake of suggesting and looking smart , typical geek . and here we are discussing about some completely ridiculous suggestion .

machines dont kill people , people kill people. if theres a solution to curbing everything the fast and easy way , i wanna ask whoever suggested banning ferraris on the road to tape up his mouth the next time he has cough and hope it recovers instead of taking medications...

idiots...really... idiots...

MW;814472 said:
Could it have even that the swift driver felt his life was threatened when you overtook him?

maybe the Swift gf bio heyjudd so swift driver jealous, want to chiet him :lol2:

gerard is smart lah.....if wanna regulate expensive cars, it will affect the big fat margins of alot of folks and this aint gonna sit well with them.
he da man....thats why ppl find him to study ministers pay....end up Ministers all still very happy ppl....keke

I drive home from woodlands every monday late night, always enjoy the slow stress free drive on the 3rd lane ie leftmost. Sometimes i get high beamed by heavy vehicle...Sometimes i will encounter a rally car driver.. sometimes i see ppl making phone calls and driving..., if you slow down u can see ppl make an ass of themselves.

i remember my army time staff sgt honk us on his bike....haolian and accelerate away.
500m further, we had to haul up his bike onto our tonner.......hahaha......all the posersssss
sorry for OT but its that same kinda feeling

They should erase all road markings, switch off the traffic signals and level roads with pavements. Insist on "right of way" at your own risk!

Ultimately it is never the 'item' but e user as the saying goes - It is not the Gun that Kills, it is the Person using it.... same applies to rides.

Even if we give an a--hole a QQ and e a--hole can still ram into a person, a biker, etc... causing death.

:thumbsup: Gerard Ee, an old boy of my secondary school :cloud9:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back