Get the taste of my first BMW next week!

ongcgpatrick

I do not plan to buy BMW before, only know from other this car have very high maintenance cost. Therefore, dare not to think of it until I am rich enough to afford one.

I also do not know either BMW, Merc, Lexus or Audi is my taste. If judge by the look I will go for Audi A5. My first car is Toyata Altis 1.8 (2006) and is good enough until I upgrade to Nissan Cefiro 2.3 (2006).

Two weeks ago visit VW showroom with my friend and he decided to buy Golf Cabriolet 1.4 TSI and trade in his well keep E60 (BMW 520i). Nothing surprise me about the price VW offer, I just feels my friend car are too good for trade-in.

So, I end up with collecting my friend car in few days time at VW offer price. Guess what I did not even test drive till now!

Hope Dec 2004 BMW would not disappoint me.

Re: Get the taste of my first BMW next week!

Welcome ~~~ :)

If well kept & maintain, should b jus fine.. :eek:

Cheers ~~

ongcgpatrick;692592 said:
I do not plan to buy BMW before, only know from other this car have very high maintenance cost. Therefore, dare not to think of it until I am rich enough to afford one.

I also do not know either BMW, Merc, Lexus or Audi is my taste. If judge by the look I will go for Audi A5. My first car is Toyata Altis 1.8 (2006) and is good enough until I upgrade to Nissan Cefiro 2.3 (2006).

Two weeks ago visit VW showroom with my friend and he decided to buy Golf Cabriolet 1.4 TSI and trade in his well keep E60 (BMW 520i). Nothing surprise me about the price VW offer, I just feels my friend car are too good for trade-in.

So, I end up with collecting my friend car in few days time at VW offer price. Guess what I did not even test drive till now!

Hope Dec 2004 BMW would not disappoint me.

Hi Ong,

welcome onboard...........
2004 520i.............6 cyc...sweet....

cheers

Welcome on board and enjoy your new ride :)

I want to share first experince ride with E60 (520i in 2004 - Inline 6 cyclinders) oso my first conti car.

1) I must admit i thinking of look at the car again after I parked it. The car in Metal Grey come with repica M5 side mirror, nice body kit, boot lit and 19" deep disc rim. Inside the car have new gear nob, new navigator system and good looking oso nice to grip steering wheel. I think the car is nicely mod by my dear friend.

2) The car doors confirm much better than any Jap car for sure.

3) Driver seat are very good and easy to get best position to drive.

4) Handling is good even i still trying to get use to the car.

5) Road holding and cornering is far better than my Cefiro 2.3 (2006).

I declare I am begin to Falling in Love with you (E60)!

to get a taste of your car. u need to learn from a good tongue master.
seek Kenntona. He is darn good w his tongue.

end OT.

Welcome! E60 is darn good car! somemore already modded! enjoy ur ride!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cwin33net2
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back