Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

Re: Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

jerms...if u r thinking of coming to the steamboat and eat...after the dinner eat adally....my apologies to u cos she is always my dessert....

Re: Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

Centurion9990;899418 said:
hey jerms... u very naughty hah... ask a girl dive or not...

wahaha. i thought we went through this... DIVE.. the proper take air tank with compress air type... lol

Andally;899421 said:
[video=youtube_share;8wxOVn99FTE]http://youtu.be/8wxOVn99FTE[/video]

when i look at u....i always see ur bak sai in your eyes...

jerms;899416 said:
cute right? you dive?

No i dont dive cause im A DIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... hahahahhaha

On a serious note, next year then ill learn when im jobless..

jerms;899425 said:
wahaha. i thought we went through this... DIVE.. the proper take air tank with compress air type... lol

oh sorry... too much reading of Cecilia Sue and Mr Gay Split seconds diving...

SLK69;899427 said:
when i look at u....i always see ur bak sai in your eyes...

So mean as usual....

[video=youtube_share;WpYeekQkAdc]http://youtu.be/WpYeekQkAdc[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Andally;899432 said:
So mean as usual....

[video=youtube_share;J3UjJ4wKLkg]http://youtu.be/J3UjJ4wKLkg[/video]

i dun bow...i dive...

bowing is for u ...and when u bow....u see the trunk popping out of my trunks....

Good afternoon... :)

SLK69;899440 said:
noon ur head...now is still morning...

You know me too well,getting smarter...

SLK69;899423 said:
jerms...if u r thinking of coming to the steamboat and eat...after the dinner eat adally....my apologies to u cos she is always my dessert....

i gay. dont worry.

SLK69;899423 said:

So means you picking me up? haha kidding la....

jerms;899446 said:
i gay. dont worry.

me..too....u will be my post dessert then...kisses and hugs....u first or i first???u know wat i mean rite....

Andally;899450 said:
So means you picking me up? haha kidding la....

i m not driving cos the place cannot clear eh la...the slope to the carfuck jia6..

Centurion9990;899410 said:
and she is watching Youtube of Indian Boy singing... your stamina is in question... stop telling me you got a size of You Tiao

Are you talking about this?

[video=youtube;AHIn7og3eiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHIn7og3eiw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Please thankz me...

Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

SLK69;899382 said:
We will take the return of mummy ride..

r u sure u wan to ride wif ur mummy and me....i dun mind...but it may be very strenous for me ....

That's call 双飞!

SLK69;899452 said:
i m not driving cos the place cannot clear eh la...the slope to the carfuck jia6..

park at Concourse... big and spacious... walk 2 bldgs down only...

Centurion9990;899466 said:
park at Concourse... big and spacious... walk 2 bldgs down only...

please la....u know my pattern leh...no valet no tok...

wan come find me drink kopi..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FemiProreview

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back