Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

Re: Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

jerms;900802 said:
Next session lor... My dive season ending soon... Goin to be very dry soon...

Ask Sherman to lick u wet. Before steamboat if not got ba hu smell.

Re: Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

iScoupe;900868 said:
Ask Sherman to lick u wet. Before steamboat if not got ba hu smell.

I saw in another thread he is being wanted... Link with gigolos...

Seems like only 8men going for the steamboat dinner?

Where's the rest?hello hello..2 more days..

Another internet hero? :p

Serious Thread. LAST CALL!!! NO SIGN UP SIT ON THE FLOOR

This is a Conspermed makan session on 3rd October (Wednesday) 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat.

Addy: 6001 Beach Road #B1-20
Tel: +65 6298 5891

mai paiseh cos it's cheap n goot according to M7 aka Sherman aka triple chin.

1) Sherman
2) S2k
3) SLK69
4) Centurion9990
5) Justin
6) KKJ King
7)Bro-Ker
8 )Aloy27
9)
10)

Can I sit on *****************'s lap?

Andally;901468 said:
Can I sit on *****************'s lap?

My nick is the longest there loh... pls PM me in private... many sour grapes here..

Centurion9990;901469 said:
My nick is the longest there loh... pls PM me in private... many sour grapes here..

Hahahhhahaha it's 17 characters.....anyway I'll "try" to drop by...I'll arrive Singapore probably bout 6plus.....need to go home change,if not you all wear so nice,I'm like shit again..

Andally;901471 said:
Hahahhhahaha it's 17 characters.....anyway I'll "try" to drop by...I'll arrive Singapore probably bout 6plus.....need to go home change,if not you all wear so nice,I'm like shit again..

U better come... we reserved the best chicken... the wagu of chicken meat... the chicken hardly walk and are fed with beer...

Btw if u are coming means someone else is attending too right? ;)

Centurion9990;901472 said:
U better come... we reserved the best chicken... the wagu of chicken meat... the chicken hardly walk and are fed with beer...

Btw if u are coming means someone else is attending too right? ;)

But I don't like white chicken........the skin so yucky..so remember to remove the skin for me okie?

Andally;901474 said:
But I don't like white chicken........the skin so yucky..so remember to remove the skin for me okie?

Slk says that collegan... good for skin...

Centurion9990;901477 said:
Slk says that collegan... good for skin...

No but it's fats.....no wonder he ate too much of skin,complex good but the stomach no comments.

Andally;901471 said:

See u at the airport..don't worry..I bring that outfit u left at my place for you to change in.. :)

kevinbmw;901481 said:
See u at the airport..don't worry..I bring that outfit u left at my place for you to change in.. :)

Hmmmmm... Maybe I don't wanna come back...

Andally;901482 said:
Hmmmmm... Maybe I don't wanna come back...

I will make you... :p

kevinbmw;901481 said:

wonderwoman costume???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Serious Thread. LAST CALL!!! NO SIGN UP SIT ON THE FLOOR

This is a Conspermed makan session on 3rd October (Wednesday) 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat.

Addy: 6001 Beach Road #B1-20
Tel: +65 6298 5891

mai paiseh cos it's cheap n goot according to M7 aka Sherman aka triple chin.

1) Sherman
2) S2k
3) SLK69
4) Centurion9990
5) Justin
6) KKJ King
7)Bro-Ker
8 )Aloy27
9) SinDevils
10)

Andally;901471 said:

You sure bo? Later no business class how? Peopel will say you tua if you dun turn up and make some people disappointed. ;)

Eh eh eh.... i think your skin has outgrown that tree trunk already... :p

...Centurion.....不打自cao.....:whipper:....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubzzorg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back