Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

Re: Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

I will only homo car

Re: Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

How many pax going? Try to make it 100 pages. 10 pages per pax.

kenntona;901966 said:

I purposely put Wednesday then u go change Futsal to Wednesday Nabey

kenntona;901966 said:

Liu Yan is a Steam boat

S2k;901945 said:
is the slope there steep? Btw iscoupe is talking about Golden Mile complex he's always there organising chicken tour to JB

Slope is managable but lots seebay tiny.

S2K park opposite la... ur F1 sure curb the basement .... and u will notice the building alot cracks on the wall due to last indonesia earthquake... scary place to eat.

I will bring 10 parangs too, in case got gang fight when S2K touch the thai girls and never pay money.

MW;901919 said:
to s2k, everyone is tua jiak.

sorry, life sucks

to s2k we can anytime gang rape u. sherman arm lock u, bobby cover ur mouth, pretender pretend blow job u, i have your back..

iScoupe;901978 said:
S2K park opposite la... ur F1 sure curb the basement .... and u will notice the building alot cracks on the wall due to last indonesia earthquake... scary place to eat.

I will bring 10 parangs too, in case got gang fight when S2K touch the thai girls and never pay money.

why u bring parangs, u r lee xiao long leh..

i got free parking for two lucky individual!!! :)
Big and spacious lots and sure consperm got alot of place to park!!
somemore dont have to worry about scraping your car chasis when you go down slope. =)
how?? Who wants??

its at .................. Raffles City =)

i got free parking for two lucky individual!!! :)
Big and spacious lots and sure consperm got alot of place to park!!
somemore dont have to worry about scraping your car chasis when you go down slope. =)
how?? Who wants??

its at .................. Raffles City =)

kevin is a parrot

Serious Thread. LAST CALL!!! NO SIGN UP SIT ON THE FLOOR

This is a Conspermed makan session on 3rd October (Wednesday) 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat.

Addy: 6001 Beach Road #B1-20
Tel: +65 6298 5891

mai paiseh cos it's cheap n goot according to M7 aka Sherman aka triple chin.

1) Sherman
2) S2k
3) SLK69
4) Centurion9990
5) Justin
6) KKJ King
7)Bro-Ker
8 )Aloy27
9) SinDevils (welcome sindevils)
10) ahwing (steady, u tua u xiao long nue)
11) st8800
12) Sszone
13)
14)

this thread Last call since dunno when...

I hope s2k scrapes his undercarriage and cannot move out of carpark

MW;902065 said:

I hope you curb your rims later so can change to new set

42 more pages.

Lets convoy to Ah Yang there and then see whether his service good or not

MW;902065 said:

ai lai mai? aft dinner we go carpark exit smoke and see how S2k perform..

Centurion9990;902071 said:
ai lai mai? aft dinner we go carpark exit smoke and see how S2k perform..

I got homemade chicken curry.

Please video his car go up the hump and then kenna stuck there like see saw...

MW;902072 said:
I got homemade chicken curry.

Please video his car go up the hump and then kenna stuck there like see saw...

dabao ur curry chicken, we leave a seat for you.. unless you are referring to another kind of curry chicken aka 咖哩鸡 aka 草莓, but this being said, still can tabao to steamboat place and let all of us see..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubvietnam
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back