Getting Rid of Coins

V6ENGINE

Dear all,

i have some coins which were dropped by my kid in the car. But i cannot trace the location where the coins are. Base on listening, i suspect the coins are dropped underneath the rear seats. Hence whenever i drive (during turning, braking etc), the coins will create the rolling sound and its really disturbing me.

Thus anyone can advise where can i get a mechanic / technician who can take out my rear seats (without damaging) to take out the coins and then put back again at a reasonable rate?

ps. my car is a 318 hence the seats cannot be folded down.

thanking all in advance.

Re: Getting Rid of Coins

V6ENGINE;686369 said:
Dear all,

i have some coins which were dropped by my kid in the car. But i cannot trace the location where the coins are. Base on listening, i suspect the coins are dropped underneath the rear seats. Hence whenever i drive (during turning, braking etc), the coins will create the rolling sound and its really disturbing me.

Thus anyone can advise where can i get a mechanic / technician who can take out my rear seats (without damaging) to take out the coins and then put back again at a reasonable rate?

thanking all in advance.

mine same problem.. my hands are too big...

mine are not coins.....but my smartphone stylus. dropped between front seat and gear box. hands too big to get it. Then tried to use stick... pushed into "unknown".:errrrrrr:

Till this date, still cannot find. Lost liao....

Lucky got new iphone a few months later... so no need :)

I am not sure if they are the same, but underneath my car seat (only driver side, passenger side does not have this), there is a hole on the carpet floor. Hole opening faces backwards, like a tunnel entry. I always have coins trapped inside there. What I do is get a fren sit behind me, put his fingers at the hole and I will go accelerate/decelerate till he manages to grab them out.

hoks;686465 said:
I am not sure if they are the same, but underneath my car seat (only driver side, passenger side does not have this), there is a hole on the carpet floor. Hole opening faces backwards, like a tunnel entry. I always have coins trapped inside there. What I do is get a fren sit behind me, put his fingers at the hole and I will go accelerate/decelerate till he manages to grab them out.

Bro,

your method is bery tough leh ...hehehehhe

Mine is a kind of coin "kok kok" coin sound whenever go thru uneven road.. Sometimes I suspect is from centre console.. Sometimes suspect rear passenger side.. Till now catch no ball!!

V6ENGINE;686369 said:
Dear all,

thanking all in advance.

assuming yours is e90 (e46 works the same)
if you really think the coin get into the crevices of rear jock seats.. i believe the seat is snap on and removable. just get to PML and ask the CSA to show you how to snap the seat out. otherwise just try pop it out yourself.

wonders of google..

BMW: Rear Seat Removal E90 • 3 Series BMW Forum • BMWLand: BMW Forum

zag;686566 said:
assuming yours is e90 (e46 works the same)
if you really think the coin get into the crevices of rear jock seats.. i believe the seat is snap on and removable. just get to PML and ask the CSA to show you how to snap the seat out. otherwise just try pop it out yourself.

wonders of google..

BMW: Rear Seat Removal E90 • 3 Series BMW Forum • BMWLand: BMW Forum

Really? then i really have to find how to pop out the seat leow...i really suspect the rolling coins are underneath the rear seats as i have taken everything out of the boot to test already.

just tolerate the sound? confucious says sound of coin jiggling is money coming into pocket.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucky88co1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back