Girl gets run over twice and no one cared

Re: Girl gets run over twice and no one cared

wait till u see the news video of the male helper who was with the thai gal....saying they wanna meetup with SG Redcross to ask them where the money went in his mocking tone.....see liao also dulan....

Mockngbrd;693003 said:
thats wat a $$$ minded society breeds

now in SG we have a thai girl fall down MRT tracks sueing for 4 mil.

i'm not surprised if it's the doing of some lawyer

kenntona;693009 said:
Anyone knows the context to which no one bothers to help? Fear of scams? Fear of accusations? This is China we are talking about...... anyone knows?

this one maybe?

Nanjing Peng Yu refers to a 2006 case in Nanjing. On the morning of November 20th, 65-year-old woman Xu Shoulan had fallen and injured herself at a bus stop. A man, Peng Yu, helped her up and then, after her requests, took her to the hospital. The old woman then blamed him and claimed that he had run into her. Peng Yu resolutely denied this. The old woman sued him. After four trials, a Nanjing judge ruled that since he admitted to being the first person to get off the bus, and in accordance with common sense, there was a greater probability that he had run into the old woman, and so he was ordered to compensate her over 45,000 RMB. This was a very famous case, often to explain why many people are reluctant to help others.

Thats so sick.... is it their up-bringing or culture? Either way the mentality doesnt equate. All of them ought to be rolled over as well.

i feel very sad by watching this. where are the parents?? why does the kid have to go through this?? very very sad....

marklee;693000 said:
After reading the comments, I don't dare to watch the video. Hope Singapore never becomes like this...

yup, same goes for me here....prefer not to watch it cuz i regretted the last time after watching another chinese toddler who got ran over by a X6 two or three times ( i think most of you still can remember ) its just too disturbing when u yourself are the parents of a child who is approx same age as the victim.... by the way, im in guangzhou now, and yes, drivers over there is always impatient and filled with enormous hatred .

This video is really disturbing...

Come on... it was a little girl who was dying on the road and no one offered any help. She was treated like a dying stray cat or dog.

I dun have the heart to watch the video either... KNNBCCB those bastards... Its such an inhuman act... Curse them to go hell!

I dunno why the mentality of chinese is like this in china.
help people, yet kena sued??!!! and convicted??!! a joke lor.

or fear helping others in case of being burdened, scammed or conned?
wah lau eh.

My condolences and prayers go the parents of YueYue.
She is gone, no point argue what went wrong.
I just hope that they can be strong. sigh, this is so sad.

My mum always say, Man is doing, Heavens is watching.
this will always be in the conscience of the 2 drivers and those who watched.

This is a typical social problem that occurs in country such as China.
Huge population, one person dies no big deal. Not helping others can only be blamed by netizens like us but the passer-bys can't be prosecuted for not helping so they don't give a shit.

I don't think they necessarily feared of a scam or accusation per se but I think it is just a general attitude of complete apathy.

IMO, China is still far from being civilized despite its economic power.

This video footage will stay forever in my mind, i just cant believe what i saw. It makes me nausea and sick right after watching it. I swear i will take good care of my little ones no matter what, they are too young to die in such tragedy. The negligence of the parents is cannot be condoned. They are responsible for it, knowing the society is paralyzed in such a low down way.

MW;692972 said:
According to reports the van driver had just split up from his girlfriend and was talking on his mobile phone when he hit the girl. "If she is dead, I may pay only about 20,000 yuan ($3,125). But if she is injured, it may cost me hundreds of thousands yuan," said the driver over the phone to the media, before he gave himself up to the police.

ya in china is like that. if they knock someone down and realised that the victim is not dead, they will even reverse and roll over the victim again till dead and then call the police. in this way, they will compensate a lot lesser.

this type of incident happened in china many times a year.

:wtf:

Typical chinese propaganda from the papers. Reward the cleaner for rescuing the poor toddler? Even offer her a job? Wait, am I missing something here? Isn't helping someone who was covered in blood and mortally injured a nature calling? It is what a normal human would do, even if it was an injured dog or a cat. If a society even need rewards to encourage civic-mindedness or more importantly, a spirit to save lives, then something is really wrong with the meaning of humanity in that country.

The girl is still in critical condition right now. Might die anytime. Did you guys watch the news? The bastard who ran her over was actually interviewed over the phone, but he refused to show himself coz he said he doesn't wanna get arrested. What a selfish prick!! It's a little girl for god's sake! Can you imagine your own kid/sister/family going thru that??

Arrested? I think many already waiting to pounce on him and do the 5 horse split body

hitmee;694285 said:
i still dun dare to watch the video......

Pussy. Get Clara to watch with you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ku3933
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back