Go Back to China !

Re: Go Back to China !

There was this recent case (last year?) where an AM beat the hell out of a SG local guy. Poor guy was hospitalised with serious damage. AM let off and scooted back to own country. Anyone remember this?

Conclusion is SPF boh zo kang.

iScoupe;836972 said:
I will hoot ang mo if he scold my parent ... the rest I don't care unless he start a fight first. $4000 cheap.

was in a pub with my dad once, and this drunk guy came F my father, next minute he was on the floor bleeding. I am Yip Man discipline, very fast.

Police came... all customers very supportive said he hit the bar counter...

Tua kang................................... :bullshit:

DrK;837531 said:
There was this recent case (last year?) where an AM beat the hell out of a SG local guy. Poor guy was hospitalised with serious damage. AM let off and scooted back to own country. Anyone remember this?

Conclusion is SPF boh zo kang.

I thought CAM (Chao Ang Moh) beat up taxi driver & the guy who came to the taxi driver's aid? Then, jumped bail to F off to his own country?

wobbles;837553 said:
I thought CAM (Chao Ang Moh) beat up taxi driver & the guy who came to the taxi driver's aid? Then, jumped bail to F off to his own country?

Yes you are right. This one too. But there was another explicit case of AM hoot local sg guy. He hasn't fully recovered yet.

It's OK. Remember, Irish woman threatened to open plane door - set free, no case. Acherly, PRC woman threatened to bomb plain - also set free, no case. French woman throw knife out from kitchen window - set free, no jail.

We are here to serve. And to allow them to walk all over us. We must remember our place. PAPPY say one.

wobbles;837584 said:
It's OK. Remember, Irish woman threatened to open plane door - set free, no case. Acherly, PRC woman threatened to bomb plain - also set free, no case. French woman throw knife out from kitchen window - set free, no jail.

We are here to serve. And to allow them to walk all over us. We must remember our place. PAPPY say one.

ya lor... then locals put shiny shiny license plate = fined $$$

VolanteDB9;836552 said:
Firm director fined for fight with Briton over racist comments
During the dispute, Alexander Lincoln Chew Yew Wah, 27, punched Briton Richard Jonathan Mills several times.
He had to be warded at the Singapore General Hospital for two days after sustaining cuts near his right eye. A computed tomography (CT) brain scan also revealed he had damaged tissue.

Ah, Richard Jonathan Mills is medically a retard now.

[video=youtube;JLO1YIWQuXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLO1YIWQuXE&feature=related[/video]

is the girl behind the angmo chio?

milk15;837532 said:
Tua kang................................... :bullshit:

Not important but if I hoot u
I just need put your hair...

jasonmaxima;839124 said:
Wobbles atas.... Shops at cold storage....

I go ntuc finest instead....

Hello, I'm not the one roaring down the streets in an oversized 6.3L (ok, 6.2L actually but who's counting) sleeper monster wagon!

wobbles;839126 said:
Hello, I'm not the one roaring down the streets in an oversized 6.3L (ok, 6.2L actually but who's counting) sleeper monster wagon!

My car cost about same price as your f13..... Fyi.....

iScoupe;839039 said:
Not important but if I hoot u
I just need put your hair...

Pull my armpit hairs??? :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Jason n wobbles should just get a room to show case their wealth

MW;839150 said:
Jason n wobbles should just get a room to show case their wealth

Can we invite you as well? 550i or 555i - one and only in Singapore, JB & Batam too :)

MW showcases his wealth by having facebook updates of him taking business class, staying at atas hotels around the world..... And in recent times.... A phat torso of himself after having spent a week in london on a diet of burgers and beef..... Pui.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back