Good article : When the PAP loses an election, it will be time to leave.

Re: Good article : When the PAP loses an election, it will be time to leave.

i think people dont realise even if they vote "lousy" oppositions in..they will not "ruin" Singapore..as PAP will still be the ruling party and these "lousy" opposition will not be ministers etc who are actually running the country.

Do you think our opposition parties are strong enough to lead Singapore better? Genuine question

Hahah not in a 100 years.

I am no PAP supporter or Opposition hater but while I genuinely want some opposition in parliament, I still do not see quality candidates in my constituency to justify me casting for the opposition, except if I stay in Aljunied GRC

And I think in modern times the phrase "Opposition" is outdated because the role of an opposition MP is not to oppose the government but act as a check on their policies and actions. I believe opposition MPs still stretch out their hands to receive government handouts. If they oppose the government as their title states so, then they should refuse any government handouts etc

They should be called Shadow Goverment instead, like the British system. More relevant

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back