good evening folks!

i'm still not convinced that this winnercafe dude is a girl. i will have to visually inspect during PDC to find out. winnercafe pls make yourself present. thank you.

Racebred said:
i'm still not convinced that this winnercafe dude is a girl. i will have to visually inspect during PDC to find out. winnercafe pls make yourself present. thank you.

Winnercafe kenna called up to Shawn's Lane 8......

Visual inspection done with a 10-point check liao. Confirmed is bu.

As for second level check, refer to Alvin(666) or Rodney......

KNN :furious: It should read....
"As for second level check, refer to Alvin (666) or Pete (Anaconda)

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

RB...you don't know how many number of guy's life you saved or how happy you've made them..............kekeke

rodders said:
RB...you don't know how many number of guy's life you saved or how happy you've made them..............kekeke

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

'The Great White'

rodders said:

look whos talking ! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
btw, renaissance_myth... stay warm :wavey:

rodders said:
btw, renaissance_myth... stay warm

Huh?? :whattheh: SMLC?? :whattheh:

Bro, it's a secret arrangement btw both of them lah...Why you like dat one?

Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum, just found out about it recently, it's way cool!! Heard there was a topless meet just recently in September which I had missed, anyway, hope to be able to make it for the next meet.

My ride is a Black Z4 with Dream red leather seats, 2.5i, say Hi if we meet on the road anytime!

Cheers/ Jericho

worked my finances out and realised i can only get a 1.6 hyundai getz. :) and there you have my brother getting new exhaust. life is unfair eh?

regards

Racebred said:

which PDC would u like me to be present?
this coming friday?

rodders said:

KNN :furious: It should read....
"As for second level check, refer to Alvin (666) or Pete (Anaconda)

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

y should it be alvin pete or rodder? :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

rodders said:

can i know what does this suppose to mean?????/ :| :| :| :errr: :errr:

Jericho said:
Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum, just found out about it recently, it's way cool!! Heard there was a topless meet just recently in September which I had missed, anyway, hope to be able to make it for the next meet.

My ride is a Black Z4 with Dream red leather seats, 2.5i, say Hi if we meet on the road anytime!

Cheers/ Jericho

jericho,

think u r suppose to strat ur own intro in a new thread..... welcome to the big family of evils n angels

renaissance_myth said:
worked my finances out and realised i can only get a 1.6 hyundai getz. :) and there you have my brother getting new exhaust. life is unfair eh?

regards

nothing is fair in this world we just hv to live w it

worked my finances out and realised i can only get a 1.6 hyundai getz. and there you have my brother getting new exhaust. life is unfair eh?

regards

Well if you're gonna start comparing yourself with others who are suppposedly better off than you, this feeling of unfairness is not gonna end. If you wanna compare, why not compare with others who are less well off than you ie those who can't even aford a car? I remember my first car was a ten year old rust bucket yet I was proud of it. Don't take it too hard...be happy. My brother drives a Getz too and I think it's a cool and nice car. Do join us at this month end's meetup..

Cheers

rodders said:
worked my finances out and realised i can only get a 1.6 hyundai getz. and there you have my brother getting new exhaust. life is unfair eh?

regards

Well if you're gonna start comparing yourself with others who are suppposedly better off than you, this feeling of unfairness is not gonna end. If you wanna compare, why not compare with others who are less well off than you ie those who can't even aford a car? I remember my first car was a ten year old rust bucket yet I was proud of it. Don't take it too hard...be happy. My brother drives a Getz too and I think it's a cool and nice car. Do join us at this month end's meetup..

Cheers

:) just a tongue in cheek comment. pretty proud of the fact that i can own my 1st car at my age with my own money :) will try to drag my brother to this month's end meet up. what coloured make are you driving? or do i look out for the most muscular guy? :)

regards

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luck8bot
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back