Good experience at SeventySix: car detailing workshop

foomeister

Hi there,

I recently took my 2 years old black E92 to a car detailing workshop to remove away the rain marks and scratches.. and wanna share the wonderful experience with fellow beem drivers here.

This workshop is relatively new called SeventySix, run by very friendly owners passionate about cars and their polishing business. They use Ultima products (from the US). It's a sealant based on nanotechnology on polymer.

The photos probably don’t do much justice to the actual finished work but the results were really amazing, esp on a hard-to-maintain black car in this tropical city!

For those of u that are keen to remove swirl marks, rain marks and scratches or looking for a workshop to polish your car, You may like to check them out at One Commonwealth Lane, #01-23, contact Damien Chow @ 98427602.

P/S -- Note that I am not related to this business and just sharing experience as a satisfied customer with enthusiasts here :)

5202383541_c851581bea_z.jpg

5202960596_57ae073e19_z.jpg

Happy driving,
L

Re: Good experience at SeventySix: car detailing workshop

Wat the damage?

Nice Polish! Thumb Upz!!

What is the damage like and the duration for it?

hi Jonleeck & Brandon,

Damage is $499 including few follow-up sessions. They also gave me a bottle detailing spray FOC (which I totally swear by after I tried it out). It gives a smooth-polished effect after wash or when you remove any rainmarks/birdshit marks.

Duration 4-5 hours. Think this is also subjective to the car of your car.

Hope this info helps,
L :)

Nice... this sealant thingy lasts?

hi Samuel,
Yeah.. the shine lasted a long while up till now despite the rainy weather this month.
The sealant is good to last up to a year on a single application, but also depending on the driving profile.

Thumbs up, looks good

cheers

wow..... looks like a good option :)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back