• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Good PI car dealer recommand

atason

Hi bro / sister,
Can anyone recommand PI car dealer with good service and prices. What is the best prices for F10 now?

Re: Good PI car dealer recommand

heard a new dealer in town called, iPerformance ,

am trying to get 330i con from them and its seems preety cheap compared to other dealer, try them for quote,

contact this guy , Brit, [email protected]

P.S. btw is 2010 white con 330i for 175 000 dollars a good price??

isuper x

Carlingual. The boss is a good friend of mine. If u want, I can introduce you. I bought my s2000 from him previously as well.

Hey atason! You might want to visit First Automobile Premium showrom, a lot of nice rides coming in this week. 8)

atason;632161 said:
Hi bro / sister,
Can anyone recommand PI car dealer with good service and prices. What is the best prices for F10 now?

We're doing PI as well now for Bimmers and Porsches...and warranty is under our workshop, so it's pretty convenient and efficient. Why not give Sky a call at 83228646 to check it out? :goodup:

Look for Castine Tan from BW Auto from Tembling. BW - The New Automotive Experience.... Jst collected my ride 10mth E90 LCI, SE castine tan highly profesional, honest, fast and reliable. I am not a car dealer just one of her customer who had a good experience buying from her and BW auto.

Bro

So what is the best price u got for your F10 now ?

Pm me for the last offers u got .

Thanks

i am also hunting for a F10 - can you let me know the best price that u manage to get? thks

Anyone can PM me on F10 price? I am getting the quote in too....

Dleo too.... +maybe me if itch!!

Think I got a really good deal. After shopping around the usual suspects, I managed to score a deal on a quite loaded 535 M Sports that is, with my 530 (E60) trade in, $60k cheaper than PML, believe it or not! This is with guaranteed min OMV and COE or dollar-for-dollar rebate, PLUS daily penalty on late delivery. To top it off, the guy was also very patient with me while I changed specs several times, even after the order has been sent

The car isn't delivered yet, so it could still go horribly wrong, of course. :shoot:

efftee;651054 said:
Think I got a really good deal. After shopping around the usual suspects, I managed to score a deal on a quite loaded 535 M Sports that is, with my 530 (E60) trade in, $60k cheaper than PML, believe it or not! This is with guaranteed min OMV and COE or dollar-for-dollar rebate, PLUS daily penalty on late delivery. To top it off, the guy was also very patient with me while I changed specs several times, even after the order has been sent

The car isn't delivered yet, so it could still go horribly wrong, of course. :shoot:

Which PI did you go to?

if anything goes wrong, the daily penalty funds can put in more mods :lol:
it sounds great that a PI is confident and committed with black&white on minimum sum and dollar-to-dollar rebates :thumbsup:

congrats for a loaded 535 ... !

efftee;651054 said:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back