Good place for quality car wash...

Ahlai

Hi Guys...

any good recommendation. im pretty particular about the cleanliness of my ride and do weekly washing and vacuuming.

The thing is i really hate going to those petrol station for car wash as you may know the kind of shampoo they use can really spoil the paint work and im not even going to talk about the drying and washing cloths they use... i just cant bear see my baby being torture like that .. hahaha..

what do you guys normally go to? please share share.. tks...:thinking:

Re: Good place for quality car wash...

personally for me juzzbrilliant beside j4c is best.
however, you will need to take up package for grooming-cum-polish.

Not bad... Was just thinking of where to wash my car later...

Please do a search. This topic has been discussed repetitively since the forum is formed in early 2000s.

There will be a diverse array of suggestions, given individual preferences. But some names will keep popping up. Example SPC/Elite.

Actually, if you are pretty particular, then nothing beats own wash. Petrol station, no matter how good, still cannot beat our own hands....

Ok, if I need to go petrol station to wash, I will go SPC at Dunearn Road, the same one Red Bean Bun mentioned. Either that or you sign up package with site sponsors and you can go there for wash too (e.g. Revol).

Revol the best car wash.

No swirl marks, vacuum, clean your seats and all panels wiped.

wow thanks alot guys... ya wanted do a search on this thread but tot i figured you guys may have new findings... looks like revol is the recommend place ya.

thanks again!

arent we sick of answering this question?

go dragon spa if u want good wash. at marina south. after that u can go bowling.

im at van kleef acquarium. nice fishes here. got car wash next door.

my car needs a wash too.... waiting for delivery of my sonax products.

Totoseow loves to wash his private jet. Wash aeroplane head.

Then he beats it.

totoseow;987993 said:
arent we sick of answering this question?

go dragon spa if u want good wash. at marina south. after that u can go bowling.

Ken told me that it shifted to Amara....he always go there to wash his plane head...

Given up on ALL car wash facilities, only good place for quality car wash is at home (DIY) and possibly PML or MA :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Baby1M;988176 said:
Given up on ALL cash wash facilities, only good place for quality car wash is at home (DIY) and possibly PML or MA :D

Cash wash??!! Eh. Illegal. I lipot polis.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub66
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back