Good PML SE to recco please

Ahbengdriver

Legendary 10 Years
Good as in someone who will give a good deal in the car. Not one with Miss Singapore looks although if it comes in a package I dont have a problem.

Brother Bengs/Sengs may be group buying:)

If u are the SE yourself please dont pretend hor ...kekeke

Re: Good PML SE to recco please

Group buy 335i?? ;)

Yeah group buy M3, M5, M6, Z4, 335....Si Mi Lxx Cxxx also buy....keke

not beng can join the group buy??

i want to buy the siong tua ki

Mr Beng....I hope you aren't thinking of getting the 4-door 335? Please don't go drilling two huge and unnecessary holes in your car!

Repeat after me: 2 doors good, 4 doors bad.

Unless u join the Beng Alumni , u cannot join group buy ...kekeke

hoii look like everyone who bot cars from PML is TL about them so no SE to recco?:lol2:

Azrielsc;229358 said:
No leh... my SE left liao. Made enough from us suckers :)

Mine also left. Wah PML SE is such a gud retirement job:lol2:

Ok hiadees, thx got 2 SE contact oledi. One Miss Hong Kong and one Miss Bangkok.

Got a good SE to recommend, her name is Sarah tel:97622246, recommended by Serene (my wife). Good luck.

I hate to recomment in case the deal fucks up, so take this with a pinch of salt.

Over all these years, I have never met a more helpful person in PML:

Wong Wai Mun
Sales Representative
Dunearn branch
[email protected]
Mobile: 97686435

His style is easygoing, not pushy, dunno say dunno, but yet quite knowledgeable. Engineer by training. Practical guy.

caySman;229380 said:
I hate to recomment in case the deal fucks up, so take this with a pinch of salt.

Over all these years, I have never met a more helpful person in PML:

Wong Wai Mun
Sales Representative
Dunearn branch
[email protected]
Mobile: 97686435

His style is easygoing, not pushy, dunno say dunno, but yet quite knowledgeable. Engineer by training. Practical guy.

thx of cos no blaming anyone if things turn sour.

KNN why didnt u say so earlier:lol2: . Anyway I will refer him to our Beng Triad Head, who may buy an entire fleet of Boeing 7-series to fetch his mistresses around town:lol2:

Remus325;229379 said:
Got a good SE to recommend, her name is Sarah tel:97622246, recommended by Serene (my wife). Good luck.

ABD.. Sarah Goh is good. knew her for 10+ years. She will fight for good prices. used to play Golee with her 2 elder brothers. Recommended by Daniel Lim. Haha, she knows my wife Serene too.

yup, met up with wai mun too but he was not 'invited' to join PML's retreat at BKK last christmas, i.e. those who dont meet sales target get to stay back for extra duty...just an opinion, maybe bec he's a guy and so dont get enough clients who seems predominantly male or he dont give enough cut to entice clients to want to sign up deal with him...at least he was the latter in my case

Ahbengdriver;229378 said:
Ok hiadees, thx got 2 SE contact oledi. One Miss Hong Kong and one Miss Bangkok.

better check if Ms BKK is replica...dun get conned...:nehnehhh:

Yo can try my good friend; RACHEL tel 96679337. Refer by Jackie.

I bought my car from this new SE who juz join PML, she has a hard time meeting sales target as the is green so i had a great price deal from her. I will PM u her contact.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back