Good PML SE to recco please

Re: Good PML SE to recco please

Hey guys, intend to purchase a BMW soon. Need some recommendations on a good SE, good services before and after sales. I heard a lot of negative feedback on PML's after sales service. I know prices are usually controlled but I hope that there will be some good deals.

Kindly PM me if you want to recommend your SE and maybe you can share your experiences as well. Thank you so much! :)

i need a good se to get good prices.

Any recommendation pls pm me.

Thanks! but how do i get pm?

I used to know a good SM. He's very pro-customer. Unfortunately, as all good PML staff, he was seconded to manage the BMW, Mazda & Chevrolet businesses in Bnagkok. Sad :(

Ahbengdriver;234287 said:
Actually my parents in law say " why pay close to qtr million for a car with only 2 doors and *so small* ":furious: . For that money one could buy a few MPVs, small hatchbacks, etc with 4 doors". U see, these older generations always associate $$ with more doors/seats. Until my Beng Junior told them off, "if u want more doors and seats, go buy a mini-bus or van:lol2: . If we need to ferry more people, we can always drive both the E90 and E92.

Beng Junior :stfu: Old Folks

So that takes care of the old folks, now the wife:) . I was slanting to a E93 cabrio but wife says driving it top down will mess up her hair each time. So I said isnt a coupe better.

Beng Junior was easiest, bcos he plays Need For Speed Carbon so he knows what he is saying. The moment I told him the 335i can be proceded.....thats the car to buy:laughlik:

Wow, Bro ABD,
Your junior quite straight talking huh? Heheh .... looking at booking a E92 325i, can you enlighten me who is the "jia lat" SE so that I can avoid? Tks a million.

redsmike

kyh;346921 said:
Hey guys, intend to purchase a BMW soon. Need some recommendations on a good SE, good services before and after sales. I heard a lot of negative feedback on PML's after sales service. I know prices are usually controlled but I hope that there will be some good deals.

Kindly PM me if you want to recommend your SE and maybe you can share your experiences as well. Thank you so much! :)

Sorry to dig up this old thread. I need intro on good SE that can provide acceptable before/after sales services and also good deals. I was assigned a random SE when I went to PML showroom. So far only offered the typical promotion as seen in mycarforum. I'll be booking the 316i by end of the month. Thanks!

jlo;1115239 said:
Sorry to dig up this old thread. I need intro on good SE that can provide acceptable before/after sales services and also good deals. I was assigned a random SE when I went to PML showroom. So far only offered the typical promotion as seen in mycarforum. I'll be booking the 316i by end of the month. Thanks!

Then service is not important to you, just have to process the order. But PRICE and having GOOD DEALS are what you really looking for. Just wait for PML to offer their demo cars Loh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back