Good work from Revol

Terras14

Called up Gavin today to slot me in for grooming after hearing so much positive fr

Gavin was friendly n arrange for me to drop by amk branch. Over the phone I ask Gavin if there are any number plates shop in amk as I wanted to save time to do it while waiting for the grooming to be done. He asked for the numbers and when I reach amk, it was ready...what can I say.

Was then explained various process of the grooming n was shown a red car using their latest product... The shine n work of the red car made me go for the grooming package.

Marcus was very friendly n accommodate my various request and remember and show me what was done as per my request when I collect my ride.

Needless to say, my car is cleaned n groomed to the finest details n it felt like new. My water mark n slight scratches on the headlight were gone. Car body felt very smooth as I run my fingers thru it.

The only thing now is to see if the super water beading of the new product is as what is claimed n no need for shampoo n wax to clean the car. Just use water and wipe

Overall I m very satisfied with the work n tip top service from Revol n Marcus.

Re: Good work from Revol

Terras14;869476 said:
Called up Gavin today to slot me in for grooming after hearing so much positive fr

Gavin was friendly n arrange for me to drop by amk branch. Over the phone I ask Gavin if there are any number plates shop in amk as I wanted to save time to do it while waiting for the grooming to be done. He asked for the numbers and when I reach amk, it was ready...what can I say.

Was then explained various process of the grooming n was shown a red car using their latest product... The shine n work of the red car made me go for the grooming package.

Marcus was very friendly n accommodate my various request and remember and show me what was done as per my request when I collect my ride.

Needless to say, my car is cleaned n groomed to the finest details n it felt like new. My water mark n slight scratches on the headlight were gone. Car body felt very smooth as I run my fingers thru it.

The only thing now is to see if the super water beading of the new product is as what is claimed n no need for shampoo n wax to clean the car. Just use water and wipe

Overall I m very satisfied with the work n tip top service from Revol n Marcus.

Hi Terras14,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support :thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy with our services. :dance:

A weekly wash will helps to maintain the beautiful shine ya. :D

Looking forward to your next visit. :)

Did my second grooming session today and it was as good as the first one down to every details... Met Randy and customer service is excellent...Keep up the good work

Terras14;948230 said:
Did my second grooming session today and it was as good as the first one down to every details... Met Randy and customer service is excellent...Keep up the good work

Hi Terras14,

Thank you so much for your compliments once again :thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy using our services :woottt:

Will continue to keep up the good work ya. :)

Looking forward to your next visit.

Cheers,

did my grooming just last mth on christmas eve for the new year and as usual, my car felt like new inside out. my bum suddentky feel so slippery from the leather seat grooming haha... fast forward two days ago when i stop by some road work due to traffice light, some banglala is paving road and was spraying some black stuff on the road beside my car. although it was an arm length away, i know thats it liao. upon reaching hm, i went to wash my car but it was too late. black particles are stuck onto my two doors and some on the bonnet. it is quite noticeable as my car was white and if i run my finger against the car, it felt very rough. immediately i brought my car to revol the next day and they managed to slot in for me to "touch up" my car but it was a 4 panel touch up so its really almost half a car.
really appreciate their good service and upon returning 1 hr later, my car paintwork was flawless again.
thanks again to Marcus and his pple for the great service. looking forward to the next grooming.

Terras14;1066089 said:
did my grooming just last mth on christmas eve for the new year and as usual, my car felt like new inside out. my bum suddentky feel so slippery from the leather seat grooming haha... fast forward two days ago when i stop by some road work due to traffice light, some banglala is paving road and was spraying some black stuff on the road beside my car. although it was an arm length away, i know thats it liao. upon reaching hm, i went to wash my car but it was too late. black particles are stuck onto my two doors and some on the bonnet. it is quite noticeable as my car was white and if i run my finger against the car, it felt very rough. immediately i brought my car to revol the next day and they managed to slot in for me to "touch up" my car but it was a 4 panel touch up so its really almost half a car.
really appreciate their good service and upon returning 1 hr later, my car paintwork was flawless again.
thanks again to Marcus and his pple for the great service. looking forward to the next grooming.

Hi Terras14,

Thank you so much for your compliments once again and your support for all these while. :thumbsup:

Appreciate it very much,

Glad we managed to remove those black and rough stuff on your car. :)

Do feel free to contact us should you need any assist ya!

Looking forward to your next visit and have a great Lunar New Year Celebration!

Cheers,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back