Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD03

Re: Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD03

I am on the GSD3 with my e39. Must say that it has given me a big boost of confidence when driving hard, even on wet surfaces.

Have yet to see the ASC light up with this tyre while it was fairly frequent on the Conti.

Cheers,
Alvin.

Hi PowerTorque and ALL

Many thanks for sharing yr experiences with GoodYear Eagle F1 tyres! Though I have just changed my tyres, I am already very keen to replace with Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres....I love the V treads!!!!
Thanks for all the wonderful info and do keep us in the loop for once yr tyres are run-in!

rgds
lee5627

i am using Rosso too.. grip is damn good but wear is fast! mine botak at 18k!! waste money.. sigh..

Azrielsc said:
Powertorque,

Thanks for the info! Will go to Ah Tan @ Hurry! I know him for years as all my tires and my dad's were from him :) No doubt about the quality service!

Now i wonder what's the price for 235/35/19s & 265/30/19s!! The prices that u got are about 2 - 2.5 times mine (mine's Pirelli Rossos). Will definitely go and see him soon as i'm now running on "semi-slicks"!! :(

Thanks again for your quick review! :)

That's true... My 1st 3 sets in 2yrs 8mths set lasted 17-18,000km each before i had to change them... Now i'm waiting for Hurry to come back to me about the availability and prices of them Eagle F1 (German) tires!

Thanks to all for alerting me to the 2 different kinds of eagle f1s! :)

sierrasg said:
Must say that it has given me a big boost of confidence when driving hard, even on wet surfaces.
I totally agreed and seconded your statement, dude.

Azrielsc said:
That's true... My 1st 3 sets in 2yrs 8mths set lasted 17-18,000km each before i had to change them... Now i'm waiting for Hurry to come back to me about the availability and prices of them Eagle F1 (German) tires!

Thanks to all for alerting me to the 2 different kinds of eagle f1s! :)
I'm sure you will love the performance of Eagle F1... Good choice to go for it.

B_73_M said:
i am using Rosso too.. grip is damn good but wear is fast! mine botak at 18k!! waste money.. sigh..

Botak at 18K !!!! cant imagine that, my AVS Sport provided excellent grip to 40K!!!! Hope F1 can give me at least 30-35K.

Guess what? Was cleaning my tyres today and took another look at the markings on the Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres....saw the GS-D3 marking! Just below the load/speed indicator.

See attached pic....

BMWCAR said:
Hi ! Mav.

I believed the original 16" tyre that come with the car is 225/50R16 ?

Any reason why you choose 225/55R16 ?

think F1 GSD3 don't come in 225/50/16. Went for S03 at $250 per tube instead. Same price as CSC2. They are good but pricey.

Hi all what's the tel for Hurry? Need to enquire the availability of 235/40 R18

hey guys. just wanted to highlight. the F1 comes with a warranty from goodyear singapore - they will replace it if you get an impact puncture etc as long as tire is within 25% of its lifespan (from new).

make sure you get your tire from a recognised dealer and ask for the warranty card.

see here for details
http://www.goodyear.com.sg/service/extension.html

How much did you get for 19's tyres. Pm if its sensitive. Thanks

Hi Bros,

One good place to go for Eagle F1 is Hock Tyres. In fact, they are the main disti for Goodyear. Always have ready stock and price is negotiable. Service wise is so so only. Located in Kallang. Need to check on the phone number though. Cheers...

JJ

Hi. I got a quote from Hurry for 1 set of 235/40 R18 at S$290 a pc. Need to know whether is this a reasonable price, don't want to get chop thanks.

sounds about right to me. of course the cheapest place that i know of for F1s is Justin at Poh Heng but i have had mixed reviews of their installation.

mistraele said:
sounds about right to me. of course the cheapest place that i know of for F1s is Justin at Poh Heng but i have had mixed reviews of their installation.

I was quoted $260 by poh heng. Mixed reviews? Hmm care to share? The last thing I need is a bad installation that's for sure..

if you want to be safe, install there. then go to a reputable tire place and pay 30 or whatever bucks for rebalancing. still save $$

I currently using 225/40/18.....with Hamann PG2 rim. Does any bros know tat whether I can install 235/40/18 with my rims(all 4 pcs)???? Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubproorg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back