Got fly

xuexun

I realise there are 1 or 2 small fruit fly or something of that sort died inside the 3rd brake light... How do i remove them? Anyone got the same experience? Aren't the brake light suppose to be sealed??

Re: Got fly

xuexun said:
I realise there are 1 or 2 small fruit fly or something of that sort died inside the 3rd brake light... How do i remove them? Anyone got the same experience? Aren't the brake light suppose to be sealed??

Hi ! Xuexun.

I faced the same problem when my car was brand new.

During the 1st servicing request PML to remove those fly.

In return PML give me somethings Free................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
their finger prints all over the rear windscreen :( Ha Ha !

Until now I do not know how to remove the 3rd brake light.

May be you can drop-by BVO and look for The One and Only ----> Ah Wee :)

i have it in the rear signal light , a rather big insect.... didn't bother to remove it .... after 1.5 year there's about half of it left .... :) I guess it'll all disappear in time... :)

ferd said:
i have it in the rear signal light , a rather big insect.... didn't bother to remove it .... after 1.5 year there's about half of it left .... :) I guess it'll all disappear in time... :)

:lol2: that's classic!!! :lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arcade80

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back