Gran Turismo 5: in SG!!!

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Official E3 Trailer !!!STEAM!!!

[youtube]l2uQ2ayvvWY[/youtube]
YouTube - Gran Turismo 5 - Official E3 Trailer (HD)

New Gran Turismo PSP Details Emerge

gran-turismo-psp-race-mode.jpg

GT PSP on new PSP GO

We knew it wouldn’t be long before more detailed information begins trickling out of Los [FONT=Arial,Sans-Serif]Angeles[/FONT] - and sure enough - the first interview with Kazunori Yamauchi from E3 does just that! He sat down with automotive news site Edmunds.com shortly after Sony’s E3 press conference and shared a few interesting things about GT Mobile and Gran [FONT=Arial,Sans-Serif]Turismo 5[/FONT]. Here’s a quick summary of what we learn:
  • sony_psp_gran_turismo_mobile_choosetrack-150x150.jpg

• GT Mobile will include every track from Gran Turismo 4 - including the Nurburgring Nordscheife!
  • GT5’s release date is “not decided yet”.
  • Yamauchi views GT Mobile as a way to introduce new players to the series.
  • Polyphony Digital is working to keep the entire game under 1GB in size. This is important because the new PSP Go only contains 16GB of internal memory, although everyone with older PSPs will still be able to buy the game on UMD disc.
  • Yamauchi owns a red Nissan GT-R.
  • Yamauchi confirms a new GT Academy competition is coming to the U.S. and Japan.
  • Specific brands of aftermarket parts will not be available in GT Mobile.
These are just a few of the high points - check out the full interview for much more!

http://www.gtplanet.net/tag/polyphony-digital/

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Official E3 Trailer/Gran Turismo PSP *STEAM*

Gran Turismo PSP Pre-Order Bonus Items Revealed – PlayStation.Blog

Hey there. We just announced the ZR1 Corvette as our cover car, and now I’m back to announce of some exciting pre-order items that are coming soon.
Pre-order Gran Turismo, and you’ll get a voucher that will add one of the top cars to your in-game collection of cars in an exclusive color. This means that on day one, you’ll be able to smoke your friends in 4-player Ad Hoc Mode multiplayer races with one of these rare sports cars while they are just getting started saving up credits.
First up is the 2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 in the Black M color. Sporting a 16-cylinder engine with four turbochargers delivering over 1000hp, this is one of the most sought-after cars in the world, not to mention the fastest production car in the world. And by that, I mean it can do over 254mph.

Also available will be the 2002 Enzo Ferrari in Giallo Modena (yellow). With unmistakable Ferrari style and a 6.0-liter V-12 engine, this car should make it easy start racking up credits to start building your collection from the more than 800 cars in the game.

Next up is the 2008 GTbyCitroen in yellow. You may remember this concept car and its sleek, futuristic style from last year when it was announced at the Paris Motor Show. This car is the result of a close collaboration between Polyphony Digital and the French automaker Citroen. And now it’s making its way into Gran Turismo for PSP.

The fourth car that will be available is the metallic blue version of the 2009 Nissan GT-R Spec V. The new GT-R is one of the hottest cars on the market right now, complete with the in-dash multi-function meter designed by Polyphony Digital. The Spec V reduces overall weight and improves suspension and handling over the previous GT-R, making it even better for whipping around corners at high speeds. Now you can get this exclusive metallic blue color of the GT-R Spec V, on the PSP.

And last but not least is the classic 1974 Lamborghini Countach LP400 in Arancio (orange). Yes, that’s right. Lamborghini. GT fans know this is special, as it marks the first time Lamborghini has ever been in Gran Turismo. And as you can imagine, this won’t be the last Lamborghini in a Gran Turismo game, either.

And these are just five of the more than 800 licensed cars that you can drive in the game. Everyone who gets their hands on the game tells us that these cars look just amazing, speeding around the track at an unprecedented 60fps. Watch the official Gran Turismo website for more specific information in the coming weeks.
Don’t forget, Gran Turismo for PSP launches on October 1, 2009, available at retail and from the PlayStation Network.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

cant wait for it to come out!!!!!

more details coming out
Gran Turismo 5 News at GTPlanet

August 18, GamesCom, held in Cologne, Germany:
[FONT=Arial,Sans-Serif]Gran Turismo 5[/FONT] has been announced! Here is the [FONT=Arial,Sans-Serif]latest information[/FONT] on the game design:
models included
1,000 vehicles
170 Premium new models (full interior modeling, the interior corresponds to vehicle damage)
830 kinds of standard model (some are from [FONT=Arial,Sans-Serif]Gran Turismo 4[/FONT] that have been carried over to GT5) [Read: Cars we have seen in GT4 before ]

Courses
60 courses confirmed with 20 or more to be revealed

physical simulation of vehicles
Physics system simulation is brand new
Represented is full fall in vehicles [possibly rollover]
Damage representation (reproduced in full by real-time collision deformation)
faithfully reproducing the behavior of electric cars, i.e. Prius, Insight, hybrid cars and the latest Tesla model

Arcade Mode
Single Race
2 player battle

GT Mode
World Map
My Garage
Car Dealer
Tuning Shop (parts, tires)
Car Washes/Oil Change
Race Championship (Series system, point system)
License Test

Open Lobby
Text / Voice Chat
Private rooms
[FONT=Arial,Sans-Serif]Online Photo Album[/FONT]
Online Replay Album
YouTube replay output

Photo Mode
Photo Drive (Circuit)
Photo stage (Stage Photo mode only)

Gran Turismo TV
Video output to a PSP or PSP Go®
Progressive Download
Improved
user interface
Continuous Play for videos

Museums
The
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue version, + more information at TGS

Sound
Custom soundtracks (Use songs from your PS3 hard-drive)
Dolby Digital 5.1 and 7.1

User Interface
The Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, and the same design concept. The icons change color
Able to track the movement of Cockpit Camera interface (confirmed in full 3-D. The camera can be fully manipulated and you can opt to have your head tracked by the PSEye)

nws12506063473568327.jpg

nws12506063474317384.jpg

nws12506063473942805.jpg

nws12506063474675442.jpg

nws12506063475033054.jpg

swee, thanks for sharing.

Re: Gran Turismo 5 *damaged cars images*

Wow! I'm subscribing to this thread NOW!

Visible damage...that is fantastic!!!!! Imagine that in FULL HD.

The G27 is cool but I'll stick to my G25 for now.

Bring it on!!!!!

Re: Gran Turismo 5’s Q4 2009 Release Date Confirmed

gran-turismo-5-brochure.jpg

For those of you out there who still aren’t convinced of [FONT=Arial,Sans-Serif]Gran Turismo 5[/FONT]’s pending 2009 release date, take a look at the game’s official brochure handed out at last week’s GamesCom convention. Snapped by RiseOfGames, the brochure was quickly translated by forum users – but you don’t have to be fluent [FONT=Arial,Sans-Serif]in German[/FONT] to figure out what “4. Quartel 2009″ means. Via user G.T.Ace:
Developer: Polyphony – Platform: PS3
Genre: Racing – Number of players: T.B.A.

[FONT=Arial,Sans-Serif]Release[/FONT]: 4th Quarter of 2009
THE ULTIMATE [FONT=Arial,Sans-Serif]RACING GAME[/FONT] RETURNS
(lots of stupid PR blah blah, really nothing important)
The player can choose between over
1000 cars to race on incredible detailed racetracks and unlock PlayStation Trophies (blah).
The [FONT=Arial,Sans-Serif]new NASCAR[/FONT] and WRC championships improve the
Gran Turismo experience. Players are challenged to fight their way up the online leaderboards against other racedrivers from all over the world.

Hmm.. i wonder why they did not include our Singapore Marina Circuit :errmm: it will be more exciting i guess :)

tatafish;467246 said:
Hmm.. i wonder why they did not include our Singapore Marina Circuit :errmm: it will be more exciting i guess :)

Maybe the license to put the track in the game was too expensive for their liking?

Good one Centurion. That track is definitely fun. Plus got TP chase stage. Nicee.....more suited for NFS MW.

Post pics of your simulator setup! I need ideas on how to play this game w/ steering gadgets and stuff in my room :) hahaha.

This is gonna turn out to be another awesome series!

GT confirmed next year... darn....

sony-tgs-2009-booth.jpg

gt5-tgs-09.jpg

Gran Turismo 5’s release window has just been set to March 2010 for Japan, according to Kazunori Yamauchi at the TGS [FONT=Arial,Sans-Serif]press[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Sans-Serif]conference[/FONT]. This, unfortunately, runs directly counter to everything that we’ve heard so far from a [FONT=Arial,Sans-Serif]wide variety[/FONT] of sources for nearly an entire year:

Re: Gran Turismo 5’s release set for March 2010 -_-"

good...one thing to strike off holiday gifts...ha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky88rehab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back