Great Experience with Spa4Cars@Thomson!

Xbox360

Hi Guys,

I just made a trip yesterday after all the hia-dee's recommendation for a good car polishing service.

Drove the car down around 8 and when I came back to collect at 7pm, they were still carefully puffing the last bit. Very professional and very good job done!

Results: Swee x2 and most fine lines are gone! Colour now appeared deeper and rims like sparkling new!

Own experience sharing. Have been to Prodetail PPS, 3mendouz, and even Glare. Most of them promise swirl free after coating. But more fine lines are appearing! Especially those whom you sign up for packages.Only first time they are a bit careful and then the 2nd time onwards.... their new staff will do for you! When I was there in Spa4Cars in the morning, and was looking on the surface under the spot light before they start. My goodness.... all hairlines everywhere, especially the car bonnet! And I am still under Glare maintenance program!

Now, most hairlines gone. Kudos to Spa4Cars!

Re: Great Experience with Spa4Cars@Thomson!

Spa 4 Cars rocks !!!

Spa For Cars!!... i trust them with my car. good to know you can see the depth of your colour and the "shades" of it..

Yo babes, me also did me car at the Spa abt 2 weeks back ! What can i say, the black is deeper, wet and most of the swirl marks are gone. Bought the shampoo and detailer as well.

As last week was quiet rainy , i did notice that the rain drops/water doesnt seem to run off as easily as say Zaino. Washed her up last Sunday. The detailer is so so easy to apply n wipe off - big plus point there.

yeap...one of the best in town...........great customer service too.....

pingman said:
xbox360. do they put sealant or just wax ur car?

Why not give them a call for a full breakdown???..

i think it goes like this.

1. car wash with claybar

2. paint restoration ( machining)

3. apply poorboy's polish ( if im not wrong it's 2 coats or more... dun quote me for this)

4. SEALANT

5. poorboy's finishing glaze

i think this is how it goes la.. the last time i actually asked them bout this was eons ago.. now i just hand them the keys... i trust them that much.

Hi,

May I know if Spa4cars is the same as Spa for Cars at Sin Ming Autocare? How much it costs? Thanks.

Alexyyk said:
Hi,

May I know if Spa4cars is the same as Spa for Cars at Sin Ming Autocare? How much it costs? Thanks.

yeap they are, do give them a call instead to find out on thier packages.. its listed on the sponsors site.

So there are 3 SPC now?
Telok Kurau
Sin Ming Auto Centre
Thomson ?

No. There is only one, which is located at Sing Ming Auto Centre 3rd level. They moved frm telok kurau.

:goodup: Their car wash also very good. They even use blower to dry your car.

hi dudes,

do they have an email address?
what is the number? or can someone recommend a person i should speak to?

tried googling them but can't find their contact :)

i was thinking of approaching glare cos their glassplexin sounds amazing!

thanks so much

leftfield said:
i was thinking of approaching glare cos their glassplexin sounds amazing!

thanks so much

i wouldnt recommend it if u have a new car, it will leave lots of swirl marks !! ive done it before and i've just changed to spa4cars and didnt even bother to go back for follow up with glare

Their business seems very good, if u wanna get ur car done on a Sat the next avail slot is in mid Aug.

i award Spa For Cars for 6 stars in excellent service & customer satisfaction.:goodup:

thanks SFW for roy's number.
i'll buzz the man soon :)

thanks all as well for sharing the info :)
it's been great :)

i intend to keep my car in good condition.
just found a manual after a long long time so am happy :)
getting acquainted with my baby now.
so is my cat. it's actually scratched some bits already :(
what to do? sigh.
i'm hoping the polish can eliminate the scratches :)

leftfield said:
so is my cat. it's actually scratched some bits already :(
what to do? sigh.
i'm hoping the polish can eliminate the scratches :)

Just as a simple rule of thumb, if the scratch can be felt with your fingernail, usually a buffing or a normal waxing may not be able to buff it out as the scratch could have gone through the lacquer. Some polishers use specific polish/wax to fill in the scratch and it may looked like the scratch is gone. But after a few washes, the scratches reappear.

Just something to think about.

I tried Glare as well before going to Spa for Cars.

In fact, I tried even 3mendouz and Prodetails. All created more swirls then preventing (stated in their 18months warranty that the coat prevents swirls). But when you approach them, they will tell you that maybe due to your careless car wash, etc. The most they will do is to cover with some more polish and after wash, they will appear again. None of them has effectively cleared the swirl marks I have and only the first time you visit them (when you pay them the most), the job will be slightly better. The 2nd time onwards, you will see new staff polishing for you.

So hard coat also can get swirls. So what is this special coating for?

Think the most important part is to park under shade, wash yourself, or go to a professional polishing company like Spa For Cars to pamper your car!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back