Great meetup...

Aloy27

Last nite was great.. Get to know a few more bros n sistas wif all ur fierce ride.. Got a hard time to catch up u guys man... Finali get to see bro Vincent4545 firece X6.. And also red F is cool man

Re: Great meetup...

Reali thk you AC323 for inviting... A good exposure for mi...

Was invited too but could make it on time from my trip back from Malaysia. Haiz.. Look forward for the next drive.

Nice meeting you yesterday night Aloy27. Hope to cya at the meetup today too.

heerajs;707366 said:

Oh please.

Cheers

Derrrick Yap;707335 said:
Was invited too but could make it on time from my trip back from Malaysia. Haiz.. Look forward for the next drive.

heerajs;707366 said:

Yeah me too bro...

Anione puttin up the pics? Group photo keke

iScoupe;707896 said:
Aloy27 nice to meet u. cheers

bro after shaking a few bros hands.. at 1 time,... i forgot which wan were u.. wats yr ride again..?soli soli...

Hi, Sunday i was at massage till late and so did not meet you. Test drove the 335i cab on Sunday and the same car plus 535i today. More or less made up my mind on the 335i as my leisure car and keeping my mark x as the practical four door. Pml has 2 black and one white for this year. Next year new 3 series on the way to SG in Feb. cheers!

Aloy27;707324 said:
Last nite was great.. Get to know a few more bros n sistas wif all ur fierce ride.. Got a hard time to catch up u guys man... Finali get to see bro Vincent4545 firece X6.. And also red F is cool man

Draven005;708525 said:
Hi, Sunday i was at massage till late and so did not meet you. Test drove the 335i cab on Sunday and the same car plus 535i today. More or less made up my mind on the 335i as my leisure car and keeping my mark x as the practical four door. Pml has 2 black and one white for this year. Next year new 3 series on the way to SG in Feb. cheers!

Hi Draven,

Welcome to the Roofless Club........

cheers

ac323;708531 said:
Hi Draven,

Welcome to the Roofless Club........

cheers

My goodness Bro alvin.. u working too hard in the forum... 2plus am..
cant slp or drking ? bo jio...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back