Greetings all! From VW to BMW

PWLMusic

Salutations everyone,

I'm currently contemplating really really hard about moving from a VW Golf to a 335. Anyone else made the transition? I'd like to hear feedback about the community, mod - worthiness of the marque as compared to my previous ride. Thanks :)

Re: Greetings all! From VW to BMW

PWLMusic;640618 said:
Salutations everyone,

I'm currently contemplating really really hard about moving from a VW Golf to a 335. Anyone else made the transition? I'd like to hear feedback about the community, mod - worthiness of the marque as compared to my previous ride. Thanks :)

Hi Salutations,

welcome onboard............................

* what's PWLMusic (Are you a musician?)
* just get the 335i, no worries................or a M3, no need to think too much (is Sheer Driving Pleasure)
cheers

ac323;640631 said:
Hi Salutations,

welcome onboard............................

* what's PWLMusic (Are you a musician?)
* just get the 335i, no worries................or a M3, no need to think too much (is Sheer Driving Pleasure)
cheers

Thanks for the quick reply. Well I DO do music, but I'm not a full time musician. DJ, drummer, composer, arranger blah blah :)

M3's waaaaaaaay outta my league. The 335's a great compromise between performance and more importantly, price. Heh.....

ps - PWL's my initials and incidentally used to be Kylie Minogue's label back during the 'I should be so lucky' days.

Welcome! Fancy a Starbucks coffee in cold New York winter?

PWLMusic;640643 said:
*GASP*

You seem to be everywhere!!!!!

I'm spying on you that's why!

PWLMusic;640635 said:
Thanks for the quick reply. Well I DO do music, but I'm not a full time musician. DJ, drummer, composer, arranger blah blah :)

M3's waaaaaaaay outta my league. The 335's a great compromise between performance and more importantly, price. Heh.....

ps - PWL's my initials and incidentally used to be Kylie Minogue's label back during the 'I should be so lucky' days.

Hi PWL,

oh i see...................cool stuff.............................

* all the best to your up coming 335i......................
cheers

PWL, i see that you had migrated from VAGSG to here. I used to have a Golf GT 1.4 before i bought my 335i. Steering feel is definitely better in the 335 to the VW. Power delivery is better. It's always instant. 400nm from 1200rpm (N55 engine). Instant power is available..must better than the VW. If you are getting one, try to get the N55 engine ones.

For mods, you want what, you have what. The sky the limit. If you want a view from a GTI to 335, contact T6.

chongster;640713 said:
PWL, i see that you had migrated from VAGSG to here. I used to have a Golf GT 1.4 before i bought my 335i. Steering feel is definitely better in the 335 to the VW. Power delivery is better. It's always instant. 400nm from 1200rpm (N55 engine). Instant power is available..must better than the VW. If you are getting one, try to get the N55 engine ones.

For mods, you want what, you have what. The sky the limit. If you want a view from a GTI to 335, contact T6.

sounded fierce...............i like.........

MTL
cheers

chongster;640713 said:

From a modding point of view, isn't a N54 more 'tunable'? I might be wrong here.

I'm contemplating a second hand one anyways, and I doubt there're N55 ones on the market. Since I'm probably modding the crap out of it, I'm probably looking at one of the older ones.

PWLMusic;640722 said:
From a modding point of view, isn't a N54 more 'tunable'? I might be wrong here.

I'm contemplating a second hand one anyways, and I doubt there're N55 ones on the market. Since I'm probably modding the crap out of it, I'm probably looking at one of the older ones.

yup, older model only N54.........................just JB4 it.........

cheers

PWLMusic;640727 said:
Mind pointing me in the right direction?

swee..............
Calling: Chongster and Kenntona.................

cheers

ac323;640734 said:
swee..............
Calling: Chongster and Kenntona.................

cheers

Quick! Come corrupt me!
:yikess::yikess::yikess::yikess:

Bro, you better get a M3!
lol, i just made a switch from my GTI to an E90 and honestly the feeling sucks!
too bad, OC instruction, i miss my old ride now............

pirelliboy;640820 said:

E90 335i sucks???

cheers

pirelliboy;640820 said:

Yeah.... An E90 335? Sucks?

PWLMusic;640722 said:
I'm contemplating a second hand one anyways, and I doubt there're N55 ones on the market.
Very rare, but not impossible. You just need to have a bit of patience.
btw, were you there during the last night drive? I saw a handsome GTI driver together with Blackcookie. :D

pirelliboy;640820 said:
Bro, MTL, switch your ride with PWLMusic! (assuming the e90 you mentioned is a 335.)

The 335 is a nice car and a little fast with nice seats ............. overtaking other cars on the expressway should be a breeze.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back