Greetings and Salutations from a new F10 Owner

Coolnite

Hello everyone,

I am coolnite, long time lurker, first time poster. 8)

Just picked up my F10 523i a few days ago. :)

Would graciously say hi to all members and would appreciate any pointers from mustered drivers and aficionados of the brand.

I am currently trying to figure out playing music from my Iphone 4 into the Idrive. The benign conundrum of playing it via Bluetooth or USB – (Via Y Cable) is something I would like members of this fora, to assist me with my choice.

Would appreciate any feedback you can dispense.

Best regards.

Coolnite.

Re: Greetings and Salutations from a new F10 Owner

Coolnite;629538 said:
Hello everyone,

I am coolnite, long time lurker, first time poster. 8)

Just picked up my F10 523i a few days ago. :)

Would graciously say hi to all members and would appreciate any pointers from mustered drivers and aficionados of the brand.

I am currently trying to figure out playing music from my Iphone 4 into the Idrive. The benign conundrum of playing it via Bluetooth or USB – (Via Y Cable) is something I would like members of this fora, to assist me with my choice.

Would appreciate any feedback you can dispense.

Best regards.

Coolnite.

Hi Coolnite,

Congrats and welcome onboard..........

cheers

Question about Original BMW Ipod Y Cable.

Pardon my message and ignorance as I do believe I cannot start a thread in the main section until I amass numerous posts.

But I would like to ask forum members who have bought the original BMW Y Cable from PML; does the Idrive in your F10 or other models have the Playlist capabilities? I am currently using a normal Ipod Connector to USB and a 3.5mm stereo cable. The Idrive does read my Ipod but offers no playlist function, I cannot get tracks list and have songs stored under F10-F25 instead.

Anyone else shares the same problem, or if you have the original Y Cable, can you store songs under playlist and see them on your Idrive?

Appreciate your response.

Thanks and best regards.

Coolnite.
Singapore.

Congratulations for getting your F10 523i. Hope you find great joy in your new ride. Cheers!

The pml y cable for iPhone or nano do not work 100%. What I could recall is the connectivity is unstable n some critical functions are either conflict or incompatible.

congrats on the F10 purchase, hope you enjoy the best things BMW can offer!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88quest

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back