Greetings for Portugal

Mig

Hi all,

I'm new to this board.
I'm writting from Portugal, but already been to Singapore 3 times, those who live there have the luck to live in an amazing country. I felt in love with Singapore the minute I left the airplane, cause even the Changi Airport is amazing.

Anyway, in Portugal I drive a BMW X1 20d and I'm looking to gather some information on retrofiting the Harman Kardon system on my car.

If anyone has done and have thread on it, please let know. Every possible help is apreciated.

Regards,
Mig

Re: Greetings for Portugal

I'm glad that Portugal has far more to offer then Ronaldo.... so I'm pretty sure that you will find something in Portugal that will amaze you. :)

X1s sound system is similar to the f30s... but ask Max from Elebest (site sponsor).

Mig, go complain to admin about totoseow that no bird no backside chimpanzee

Mig, pls post some Portuguese babes (naughty ones). This is a boring forum is dominated by MW, totoseow and some other undesirable characters...

pengful;1031393 said:
Mig, pls post some Portuguese babes (naughty ones). This is a boring forum is dominated by MW, totoseow and some other undesirable characters...

Are you saying they are not sensible and matured?? :eek::eek:

Mig;1031365 said:
Hi all,

Anyway, in Portugal I drive a BMW X1 20d and I'm looking to gather some information on retrofiting the Harman Kardon system on my car.

Hi Mig,
I think Max from EleBest has retrofitted an X3 with the Harmon Kardon system. Not sure if it fits the X1. Can PM him to find out.

Mig;1031365 said:
Hi all,

I'm new to this board.
I'm writting from Portugal, but already been to Singapore 3 times, those who live there have the luck to live in an amazing country. I felt in love with Singapore the minute I left the airplane, cause even the Changi Airport is amazing.

If anyone has done and have thread on it, please let know. Every possible help is apreciated.

Regards,
Mig
Hi Hi Mig and welcome.

Glad to hear u fell in love with Singapore... you may not when u r here trying to buy a new BMW and it is valid only for 10 years :lol2:

Mig;1031365 said:
Hi all,

I'm new to this board.

Regards,
Mig

Hi Mig,

welcome onboard..........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member