Greetings to all!

w2w

Helo folks, im new as my icon speaks for itself. Been in this forum reading and laughing in front of the pc sometimes.. finally dropping in to say "HI" to all the "laojiaos" and "sinjiao" (pls pardon me for my lingo). Qing da jia duoduo zhi jiao!!:)

Cheers

Re: Greetings to all!

w2w;212066 said:
Helo folks, im new as my icon speaks for itself. Been in this forum reading and laughing in front of the pc sometimes.. finally dropping in to say "HI" to all the "laojiaos" and "sinjiao" (pls pardon me for my lingo). Qing da jia duoduo zhi jiao!!:)

Cheers
Welcome welcome :)

Thx for the welcome, am really glad to be in this forum. tink it will take lotsa time for me to get to know you guys. Interesting lot!

hii, enjoy ur stay here...
do join us at any of the event/meetup.
cheers!

w2w;212066 said:

Cheers

1st post got pardon me?pardon me?pardon me? pardon me?pardon me?pardon me? pardon me?pardon me?pardon me? liao..steady pom pipi

hahahahahaa..he used the 3 letters or? kekeke

welcome in..

Thanx. will sure make it for the meet up if timing is rite. hahaha, pls pardon me for my ignorance.. What is this "pardon me" about?

w2w;213898 said:
Thanx. will sure make it for the meet up if timing is rite. hahaha, pls pardon me for my ignorance.. What is this "pardon me" about?

u wanna know what does pardon me?pardon me?pardon me? means? come to the meetup...its a language only understood by true blue BMW owners of singapore :lol2:

Terry;213899 said:
u wanna know what does pardon me?pardon me?pardon me? means? come to the meetup...its a language only understood by true blue BMW owners of singapore :lol2:

wah, make itchy oni ah.. okioki will try my best to make it for the next up? when is it ah?

25th June 4:30 - 6:30pmnot sure abt where isit gonna held..its either Kallang or the new venue u see above

nicholastan91;213916 said:
25th June 4:30 - 6:30pmnot sure abt where isit gonna held..its either Kallang or the new venue u see above

okoki, wil try to make it, but 25th is monday leh. tot u mentioned last sunday...:uhhh:

w2w;213920 said:
okoki, wil try to make it, but 25th is monday leh. tot u mentioned last sunday...:uhhh:
shitz..the forum date stated is always wrong..:nehnehhh:
just come on sunday..:lol2: alrite..make it 24:yummie:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamefa88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back