Greetings to all

MSG

Hello to everyone!!

May i know how can i post my items under classified section? Do i need to hit a minimum numbers of posts before i can do that?

Kindly advise. Thanks

Re: Greetings to all

MSG;979454 said:
Hello to everyone!!

May i know how can i post my items under classified section? Do i need to hit a minimum numbers of posts before i can do that?

Kindly advise. Thanks

Hi MSG,

welcome onboard.........
what you selling? Property? Concert ticket? TAS ticket?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome MSG. Are u Master Sergeant (MSG) from SAF, intending to post in classified for recruitment? :lol:

Yes, u need to clock minimum 10 post to start a thread... wait, there maybe another requirement, I forgot.

Haha, recruitment at this forum would be interesting. Letting go of my ride here. See if any bros would be interested.

Baby1M;979458 said:
Welcome MSG. Are u Master Sergeant (MSG) from SAF, intending to post in classified for recruitment? :lol:

Yes, u need to clock minimum 10 post to start a thread... wait, there maybe another requirement, I forgot.

MSG;979514 said:
I wanted to sell my 2007 bmw 320i here.

have you tried sgcarmart? sgmerc? VAGSG yet?

* getting F10 535i?
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Tried sgcarmart on my previous ride. 95% are car dealers who give ridiculous prices. So thot of trying here see how is the response.

MSG;979527 said:
Tried sgcarmart on my previous ride. 95% are car dealers who give ridiculous prices. So thot of trying here see how is the response.

oh yes, DIRECT OWNER............lolz

* ok try to do more posting here.................
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubetsbs1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back