Greetings!

southpaw23

Hey folks,

Joined the forum about a month ago but only recently (today actually) got my ride.

Got me an E46 320i from one of the forumers. Must say, i'm likin the drive of the 6 potter! :)

Just wanted to say that the forum's been a great source of information, especially for me being a first time bimmer owner and all.

Keep up the good work folks! Look forward to learning more in the comin months.

Re: Greetings!

Welcome to BMW.SG!.

BTW are you a boxer? haha

Welcome to the forum...

Do join us for the meetups.
Great to have another 46er!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Look forward to joining you guys on one of the meetups to learn more about the car and stuff.

BTW, a possible silly question here but i cant seem to figure out how to reset the trip meter on the car? I tried pushing the lil button and did a push and hold as well but nuthin happened. :confused:

I have another random question..am i only able to reply and post in the other threads after i have hit a 10 post count?

The reason i ask is cos i was reading the guidelines and it mentioned that new members are only upgraded to an official BMW Member after 10 post and 5 days in the forum, and without this, would be restricted from private messaging etc...

But i seem to already have PM capabilities but not able to post a reply on other threads and or start a thread on other forum sections.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegas79download

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back