Greetings!

Casa

Greetings everybody,

Just book a 06 e90. Hopefully to get it by next week.
Car prices are crazy recently... Need some valuable information from the good pole here.
The interior of the e90 seems abit worn out. Especially the buttons on the console.
Is there any cheap and good place to have my interior overhaul?
Any recommendation to make my new old ride more aesthetically pleasant will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Casa

Re: Greetings!

Casa;597811 said:
Greetings everybody,

Just book a 06 e90. Hopefully to get it by next week.
Car prices are crazy recently... Need some valuable information from the good pole here.
The interior of the e90 seems abit worn out. Especially the buttons on the console.
Is there any cheap and good place to have my interior overhaul?
Any recommendation to make my new old ride more aesthetically pleasant will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Casa

Hi Casa,

Congrats on your up coming ride and welcome onboard..................

you can try Sin Wee Chuan : Mike 9107 4888 he may be able to help you shape-up your E90

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Collected my e90 320i last Friday. So far everything was fine but there is a slight problem I realized. Whenever the car was about to come to a complete stop, regardless how hard the braking pressure is, the car will have a distinct jerk. Feels like a misfiring but only jerks once just before the car completely stops.

The other thing is the lidding rpm seems to be non-consistence although the car is not jerking. I realize the rpm meter keeps gg up and down while idling... Izzit normal?

Any idea what causes this issue? Kinda worried, hopefully not a major issue...

Casa;599482 said:
Collected my e90 320i last Friday. So far everything was fine but there is a slight problem I realized. Whenever the car was about to come to a complete stop, regardless how hard the braking pressure is, the car will have a distinct jerk. Feels like a misfiring but only jerks once just before the car completely stops.

The other thing is the lidding rpm seems to be non-consistence although the car is not jerking. I realize the rpm meter keeps gg up and down while idling... Izzit normal?

Any idea what causes this issue? Kinda worried, hopefully not a major issue...

some updates, can't help it but need to let off some steam.
after collecting my ride, got really worried about the jerking issue, drove to BVO to find out the cause on monday morning. BVO told me gearbox up the lorry... changing some board within will solve which cost me 3.5k.

I was like... :wtf: called my dealer straight away, he then told me he will settle. ask me drive back to him but be prepare to leave it for 3-4 days. so i drove it back to him on tuesday morning.

wed he called me back say his workshop confirm is gearbox issue too. leave it with them to settle.

so i got no car for the whole xmas, i was like ok nvm.... since they are taking up the responsibilities for the repair i shall not complain.

i just called my dealer up again for updates and he told me not so fast. need another 5 days!

omg... i cannot understand why it should take 2 weeks to get the thing replace... even an engine overhaul will not take that long...

as they will be taking care of the repair i din scream at him also... i also asked him where was the car sent to. he told me its with Khiangs...

Does this kinda of repair really take that long? I have not only missed xmas with my ride but possibly the new year....

and worst of all i have already sold and handed over my old ride the day i collected the e90...

this is really painful.....

Hey...sorry to hear ...frustrating i understand...hope all will be well soon..

am experiencing problems with my new car myself..though not bimmer...

..all my old cars no probs...same things maybe r beta old...

..cool bro...

Hi and welcome. Remember you are buying a 4+ year old car. Sure have wear n tear issues. Just curious...did u test drive before u buy? You said car interior is worn. That to me is a sure sign previous owner did not take good care of the car. When I sold my 4 year old E90 the console looks brand new. So be prepared for more issues if previous owner is not a car lover. . Don't mean to frighten u. Just want to get u mentally prepared. Also dealer told u your car is now at khangs? Did u verify? I suggest you do.

Chocs;601197 said:
Hey...sorry to hear ...frustrating i understand...hope all will be well soon..

am experiencing problems with my new car myself..though not bimmer...

..all my old cars no probs...same things maybe r beta old...

..cool bro...

thanks man, crossing my fingers...

longhorn;601299 said:
Hi and welcome. Remember you are buying a 4+ year old car. Sure have wear n tear issues. Just curious...did u test drive before u buy? You said car interior is worn. That to me is a sure sign previous owner did not take good care of the car. When I sold my 4 year old E90 the console looks brand new. So be prepared for more issues if previous owner is not a car lover. . Don't mean to frighten u. Just want to get u mentally prepared. Also dealer told u your car is now at khangs? Did u verify? I suggest you do.

yea, i did a test drive. but the jerk came just before the complete stop. i kept thinkin i was not used to the brake or it is the brake feedback.
regarding the car in khangs, no, i have yet to verify... should i call khangs up and check? im not sure... this is a nerve wreaking experience...

Go to khangs and understand what is being done. Need resolution, not containment.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iphone16seriesclickbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back