groomworks / Spa For Cars / Juzz Brilliant

Re: groomworks / Spa For Cars / Juzz Brilliant

Does SFC do home service? Does anyone have any past experience with using carnauba wax on their rides? A lot of enthusiasts in the United States swear by it. Hard to apply but with a nice natural deep glowing shine.

No, Spa for Cars does not do home service.

And neither do they recommend carnuba wax, especially in our tropical weather. They have done extensive tests on carnuba waxes of the most expensive kind and they concluded that the shine is indeed deep fresh after applying. Once you hit the sun, the wax will start melting and the car will look hazy. So it doesn't last.

Is Spa for Cards still around? I googled for their number but it is no longer in use.

sillyme said:
So who is the best in town now?
How do you define "best"?

I define a good groomer as a company who takes great and exrtreme care on the details, uses the right tools for the right job. Example - a good groomer will use blower instead of chamois to wipe dry. He will also use different applicator for different parts of the car. Sponge to wash car body should not be used to wash wheels. Post buffing no finger prints - the groomer should not even use bare hands to open or close doors.....

A good restorer is harder to fine. The machining process has to be consistent - else you will see uneven surface only in extreme light conditions - the "halo" effect. After S4C, not many good restorers around. Most are using fillers to mask swirls.

kenntona;399461 said:
How do you define "best"?

I define a good groomer as a company who takes great and exrtreme care on the details, uses the right tools for the right job. Example - a good groomer will use blower instead of chamois to wipe dry. He will also use different applicator for different parts of the car. Sponge to wash car body should not be used to wash wheels. Post buffing no finger prints - the groomer should not even use bare hands to open or close doors.....

A good restorer is harder to fine. The machining process has to be consistent - else you will see uneven surface only in extreme light conditions - the "halo" effect. After S4C, not many good restorers around. Most are using fillers to mask swirls.
This is what I'm looking for.

When I read about S4C, I was impressed and wished that I could use their service for my new car.

I really want someone who takes care of my car when I pass it to them.

sillyme;399438 said:
:(
So who is the best in town now?
i don't know, as I've not visit any groomer since November last year. when u found one, do let us know. :)

Heard so much about S4C, but too bad they not around...Juzz Brilliant is also good?

bros,

always DIY 5-6hrs per car was the absolutely best till i got 'sian' and decided to try JUZZ BRILLIANT. and, it was a brilliant idea to go with them as i found them to be just as good as my DIY. they are doing my mk5 GTI and will be doing my new 135i manual just as soon as i picked up next wk. and, both cars being black are extremely difficult to take care of as it rains quite often here.

all in all, not more DIY was JUZZ BRILLAINT idea.

Dear All,

Happy and Safe New Year!

Saw this advertisement about CS-II product, some kind of sealant, I think. Workshop is "Unique" at Ubi. Anyone tried? Comments?

Thanks...

blissculture;406717 said:
Saw this advertisement about CS-II product, some kind of sealant, I think. Workshop is "Unique" at Ubi. Anyone tried? Comments?

Thanks...

My last 3 cars including my current ride are all maintained by CS-II. It's teflon coating. In my opinion, lasts longer than the other polishers I have tried (including the one at Millenia Walk basement carpark).

It leaves a very smooth plastic-like feel to the paint work. You can run your fingers along it and you can actually feel that there's another layer on your paint.

I would recommend it. In fact, just got it done yesterday ready for new year. : )

For contact, PM me.

p.s. I am not their salesman and do not get commission... :O

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobikovn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups