• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Group Buy (Closed): PSP headrest mount + FM Transmitter

Puny

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks to all for the interest - the group buy is now closed and not accepting new orders. I will proceed with the group purchase order and update accordingly with details of arrival and collection.

This is a request for interest in the group buy of:

1) Griffin Roaddock - PSP Car Headrest Mount (S$14.50 w/ shipping)
2) Griffin iTrip - PSP FM Transmitter. (S$28.90 w/ shipping)
(Official Website: Griffin Technology:)

The purpose of the PSP mount is to enable the mounting of the Sony Playstation Portable on to the back of the front passenger/driver seats.

The FM Transmitter is an add-on to the PSP. Using FM transmission signals, the audio from your PSP can be received on your car radio. No messy wires and inexpensive.

I hope to be able to gather sufficient interest for 3 pairs (6 total) of the above items to be able to take advantage of the lower shipping cost.

Please indicate your interests here:

Disclaimers:
i) These items should only work with PSP (non-slim version). If your PSP is earlier than Aug 07, it should be the non-slim version.
ii) Prices will be revised depending on the quantity.
iii) You need to own the PSP & be comfortable with encoding your videos into PSP compatible playback formats (there are downloadable software out there to do this)
iv) Prices on the suppliers' website may be subjected to change or limited/insufficient stock.

1. Puny (1x Roaddock + 1x iTrip) = $43.40
2. ecoquest (1x Roaddock + 1x iTrip) = $43.40
3. eldwin (1x Roaddock + 1x iTrip) = $43.40
4. centurion (1x Roaddock + 1x iTrip) = $43.40
5. Puny's friend (1x iTrip) = $28.90
6. Kiske - (1x Griffin iTrip - PSP FM Transmitter. S$28.90)
7. ckyypl - ( 1 x Roaddock + 1 x ITrip ) = $43.40
8. desertfox65 ( 1 x Roaddock + 1 x ITrip ) = $43.40 (payment received 14/11)
9. cgoh ( 1 x Roaddock + 1 x ITrip ) = $43.40

Revised: Tentative closing date is today 14th Nov (Wed) 10pm. I will try to consolidate and place the order by midnight once we've met the quota.

Griffin RoadDock
roaddockpsp_1156283950-000.jpg

RoadDock012_1156283897-000.jpg

RoadDock008_1156283840-000.jpg

Source: IGN: Griffin RoadDock for PSP Review

Griffin iTrip PSP FM Transmitter
itrippsp_1.jpg

Re: Group Buy: PSP headrest mount + FM Transmitter (optional)

1) Puny (1x Roaddock + 1x iTrip) = $43.40
2) ecoquest (1x Roaddock + 1x iTrip) = $43.40
3)
4)
5)

3) eldwin (1x Roaddock + 1x iTrip) = $43.40
4)
5)

4) centurion (1x Roaddock + 1x iTrip) = $43.40 (thanks Puny! If possible pls get with the SLIM version)
5)

Hi guys,

The response has been amazing. We already have sufficient quantity to proceed with the order. If there are no objections, I will attempt to submit the order tonight. So we can receive the items by next week.

Just a follow up:
I have not seen any reviews confirming that the kit works with PSP Slim at all. But one of our buyers ecoquest has both the Slim and normal version. We would be able to know for sure then if the strap mount works on the PSP slim once it arrives but I'm doubtful because from the profile view, the mount looks like it has to fit the PSP snugly.

There's also no need to order the items as a pair. You can order the strap mount only if you want. The cost of shipping per item varies very little regardless of which item is ordered.

Cheers,
Alvin.
HP: 96933001

Thanks for coordinating the group buy. My mobile number is 97587282, let us know when and how to pay you :)

4) centurion (1x Roaddock + 1x iTrip) = $43.40 (thanks Puny! If possible pls get with the SLIM version)
5) Puny's friend (1x iTrip) = $28.90

6) Kiske - (1x Griffin iTrip - PSP FM Transmitter. S$28.90)

Re: Group Buy: PSP headrest mount + FM Transmitter (Closing *tonight* - 14 Nov 07)

7) ckyypl - ( 1 x Roaddock + 1 x ITrip ) = $43.40 thanks if its not too late....

Re: Group Buy: PSP headrest mount + FM Transmitter (Closing *tonight* - 14 Nov 07)

8) desertfox65 ( 1 x Roaddock + 1 x ITrip ) = $43.40 thanks if its not too late as well

7) ckyypl - ( 1 x Roaddock + 1 x ITrip ) = $43.40
8) desertfox65 ( 1 x Roaddock + 1 x ITrip ) = $43.40
9) cgoh ( 1 x Roaddock + 1 x ITrip ) = $43.40

buying this so your rear passenger can watch movies on it. sorry I don't own a PSP, just like to know.

great initiative Alvin. :thumbsup:

Puny;267220 said:
Hi guys,

Just a follow up:
I have not seen any reviews confirming that the kit works with PSP Slim at all. But one of our buyers ecoquest has both the Slim and normal version. We would be able to know for sure then if the strap mount works on the PSP slim once it arrives but I'm doubtful because from the profile view, the mount looks like it has to fit the PSP snugly.

There's also no need to order the items as a pair. You can order the strap mount only if you want. The cost of shipping per item varies very little regardless of which item is ordered.

Hi guys,

I've been looking at the pictures and it seems to suggest that it MAY fit the PSP Slim. However, the FM transmitter will likely NOT fit the PSP Slim as the audio out positions for the PSP Slim is different from the original PSP.

But as Alvin indicated, we will know FOR SURE once we get our first shipment.

Hope this helps.

Ed

acupunch;267435 said:
buying this so your rear passenger can watch movies on it. sorry I don't own a PSP, just like to know.

great initiative Alvin. :thumbsup:

Yes, that's the idea. :) And the PSP can even be a GPS unit as well. ;)

I've just PMed everyone in the list. If you did not receive any private messages, please let me know. :)

ecoquest;267440 said:
Yes, that's the idea. :) And the PSP can even be a GPS unit as well. ;)
woo... really what the maps PSP using? the thing is kinda affordable now.... so great I might consider to get one.

acupunch;267581 said:
woo... really what the maps PSP using? the thing is kinda affordable now.... so great I might consider to get one.
the PSP as a GPS is a gee whiz toy, it can't really be used on the go without severe risk of accident. There is just 1 cheap GPS worthy of consideration, the nuvi 300.

centurion;267645 said:
the PSP as a GPS is a gee whiz toy, it can't really be used on the go without severe risk of accident. There is just 1 cheap GPS worthy of consideration, the nuvi 300.
I understand what you mean, i think I'll jus 'lun' for now till I get another car that had build in navi. cos I don't like thing hanging around dashboard. currently I using my company's ZEN VISION:W in my car, I placed it on sunglass holder. Wish it was a navi ready too.. maybe I go hacked it to run mapsource. :lol2:

acupunch;267661 said:
I understand what you mean, i think I'll jus 'lun' for now till I get another car that had build in navi. cos I don't like thing hanging around dashboard. currently I using my company's ZEN VISION:W in my car, I placed it on sunglass holder. Wish it was a navi ready too.. maybe I go hacked it to run mapsource. :lol2:
there's 2 things I have against built in GPS:

1) cannot take to rental car - when travelling you got no GPS!
2) hard to update: most of the systems have proprietary map, while in SG Malsingmaps.com is the best map by far!

There's only 1 thing going for built in GPS: Dead Reckoning. Means without signal still can navigate, eg. inside KPE.

centurion;267672 said:
there's 2 things I have against built in GPS:

1) cannot take to rental car - when travelling you got no GPS!
2) hard to update: most of the systems have proprietary map, while in SG Malsingmaps.com is the best map by far!

There's only 1 thing going for built in GPS: Dead Reckoning. Means without signal still can navigate, eg. inside KPE.
you got a point. i don't drive while travel. mostly on coach or someone drives me. nv experience any inconveniences. I used to had a GPS on my BMW bikes borrowed from other bikers cos I was doing the marshal up north to Thailand. It was fun. but there isn't a map that cover that far, need load and unload maps of place as we ride. I know those new Garmin GPS uses SD card now, so one can carried lots of maps and load those you needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajabaji1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back