• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Group Buy for E90 headlights (Angel Eye)

Re: Group Buy for E90 headlights (Angel Eye)

hi all,

sorry for the delay as i am engaged in my work commitments...

with regards to the angel eyes, i have been trying to chase the mech at sin ming autopoint but he have been waiting for an ans on the other party whether have our models... the measurements of my headlights have been sent over and awaiting for a reply. sorry to keep u guys waiting...

also understand from mindfulness that there is another thread selling angels eye for E90 and the price seems reasonable. if u guys would like to go ahead, pls do as my side have not give me a firm reply...

thanks for reading....

It seems the other forum is just selling the bulb for the angel eyes. Not the angel eyes itself...

Chia, pls keep us updated. ok?

Hi Chia,

Think a lot of bros here eagerly waiting to hear gd news frm you man.....me wait until neck long long... haha..

Me too..... quick quick....

im getting a mild erection thinking about the angel eyes..

then should make u wait longer.... hahaha

i'd burst'!

dear all enthusiast....i am new here and i am still learning about my beemer....saw some guys have the angel light at the head light....very nice....am interested if its $300 for a pair. i am currently driving a 320i with only the phiplips hd bulb which is h11 or h7....please let me know if you have anything.....thanks so much

ronald (93830898)
sgl6873l

ronald.chan;232957 said:
dear all enthusiast....i am new here and i am still learning about my beemer....saw some guys have the angel light at the head light....very nice....am interested if its $300 for a pair. i am currently driving a 320i with only the phiplips hd bulb which is h11 or h7....please let me know if you have anything.....thanks so much

ronald (93830898)
sgl6873l

Are your Bimmer a executive version? I just got my ride as well..... mine comes with angel lights and projector lamp.... (Sports Version)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789mx
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back