• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Group Buy: M3 Steering Wheel + Paddle Shift

Re: Group Buy: M3 Steering Wheel + Paddle Shift

bump bump bump.........

ykh1 said:
Hi iceman....is the paddleshift just for display...or it can be use in our E46 sedan????

It is functional bro. If properly installed and you shift the auto-gearstick the sports mode, you can then use the paddleshift to change gears instead of using the auto-gearstick.

I am keen to upgrade to the paddle shift for my E46 but will need to rid of my current one, so..

1. Anyone keen on a M3 steering w/o paddleshift? Mine has a tri-color stitching.
2. For paddeshift steering, what is the color of the lower section (which has the //M logo)?

Leave contact or PM your offer price.

baracudax said:
I am keen to upgrade to the paddle shift for my E46 but will need to rid of my current one, so..

1. Anyone keen on a M3 steering w/o paddleshift? Mine has a tri-color stitching.
2. For paddeshift steering, what is the color of the lower section (which has the //M logo)?

Leave contact or PM your offer price.

bro....you still around ah!!!!!!!!!!! haha!

well, yr m steering without paddles should be easy to sell off lah!!!

not sure abt the color of the lower parttwith m logo, but think can be arranged with eng soon!!!

at present. think andy (fiftyfive) is negotiating with eng soon....

chickenbackside said:
A few forumers seem to be interested in buying the above. So, I would like to see if there are any more who are interested so that we can arrange a group buy. I'm taking he liberty to add the following ppl:

With paddleshift:
1. SubZero
2. Shameless
3. Fifty-Five
4. PeterPan

Without paddleshift:
1. chickenbackside

I've got a quote from one of the listed shop at $1100 for 1x. Currently, 55 is checking price for 3x, so if more ppl maybe better price.

Hi SubZero, as spoken please include me in the group buy.....

So whats the lastest price of the M3 Steering Wheel + Paddle Shift?

Thanks.

Ok, finally got the necessary quotes from Eng Soon.

Before that, parts that need to be purchased are the steering wheel with paddleshift and the steering column switch. The wheel is the one with the tri-color stitching and the lower trim part is titan shadow. They do not have other colored trim. Leadtime upon order, i.e. fully paid-up, is quoted at approx 4 weeks.

Please note they will not take individual orders as they do not offer this price for single purchase. So, to get this price, we have to order 3 or 5pcs.

The pricing is as below:

_______________3~4pcs_____5 & above
Steering+Paddle__$1050_______$1000
SC Switch________$125________$125
Total___________$1175________$1125

Sorry about the underscore, don't know how to do tabs.

M3 Steering w/o paddles is $770.

I believe you have to add GST to above.

Installation is $120 at BVO. Private (individual) arrangement with BVO.

So far confirmed are:

1. Subzero
2. Shameless
3. FiftyFive
4. Peterpan

Pending price confirmation:
1. __iceman__
2. golfer
3. baracudax
4. elmariachi
5. venomx2

Please confirm whether you are in or out so that we can arrange for payment and orders.

Hi SubZero, please confirm my order. Hope we can pull in more than 5 orders to save another $50. Thanks for the arrangement.

Looks like the price difference between the paddleshift and non-paddleshift is not too much. Ok then, I change my mind and will go for the paddleshift one...

So far confirmed are:

1. Subzero
2. Shameless
3. FiftyFive
4. Peterpan
5. Chickenbackside

Pending price confirmation:
1. __iceman__
2. golfer
3. baracudax
4. elmariachi
5. venomx2

l am keen to buy a second hand m3 steering. wheel...hw much will it cost me?

rex7_vtec said:
Hey boys, do you all mind giving me 2-3 days to check out with some of my contacts over in Germany to see if I can get you guys a better deal on the steering?

I can't guarantee you now, but I just thought it might be worth a try. Is it ok?

Hi Barry, I think SubZero and others won't mind waiting for 2-3 days if all of us can get some savings......Do your best to source them for us please. Thanks.

Cheers!

Hi Barry, I emailed you regarding the possibility of this yesterday morning. Thanks, will appreciate any help.

Cheers,

rex7_vtec said:
Hey boys, do you all mind giving me 2-3 days to check out with some of my contacts over in Germany to see if I can get you guys a better deal on the steering?

I can't guarantee you now, but I just thought it might be worth a try. Is it ok?

for 2nd hand m3 paddleshift, pls sms me at 96199100. i got one set from my own car to let go at 3/4 of whatever is the best group buy price here, since its 2nd hand.

sorry ah barry, this is to respond to the member who enquired about 2nd hand.

Racebred said:
for 2nd hand m3 paddleshift, pls sms me at 96199100. i got one set from my own car to let go at 3/4 of whatever is the best group buy price here, since its 2nd hand.

No worries bro! You still stuck with that steering ah?

Racebred said:

Hi Racebred / Shawn (hope I spell it correctly),

Nice talking to you this morning. The buyer of my M3 steering w/o paddles will confirm after lunch, and I should be able to confirm the 3-way swap by today. NP with your lack of steering wheel, I can pass u mine FOC.

Will also check for you and other buyer on indicative installation cost (everyone to settle their own).

Cheers, mate!

Ed

rex7_vtec said:
Alright boys, will see if I can get you guys a better deal. Now waiting for some reply by Tuesday or Wed next week.

Hi Barry, are you bringing any good news for all of us?

hi guys, pls count me out for the M3 paddle shift group buy as i have settled for a 2nd hand one in view of budget. also, thanks for the overwhelming interest in my M3 steering w/o paddles. It has been reserved for the buyer who was first to PM me on an acceptable offer. Good luck to the rest in your group buy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk888live
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back