Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

r300emy,

Bro, this is the GM section lah..You never answer the GM question and never post one too. Ok..kopi on you next time!! 8)

ok la!!!! i pao kopi for u next time....but bring your own sugar hor!!!
:dance:

r300emy said:
ok la!!!! i pao kopi for u next time....but bring your own sugar hor!!!
:dance:

u shld pao kopi for all GM brudders. popiah also can! :)

back to GM:

Shutterbug:
Used E36 M3 or a brand new Honda Type R EP3

Type R EP3. seems more fun.

GM:

New interior leather wrapping:

2 tone black n white ACS style or

Brown with beige stitching aka Audi TT style?

New interior leather wrapping:

2 tone black n white ACS style or

Brown with beige stitching aka Audi TT style?

brown with beige interior... maybe even with deep walnut trimmings... hmmm....

on leave... surf forum n play gm or get a life...

Winston said:
brown with beige interior... maybe even with deep walnut trimmings... hmmm....

play GM in the day cos nobody to party wif u. Life begins after 6pm or when they r off-duty like someone is doing now... :twisted: kekeke!

GM:

nokia 6260 or

SE S700i

SL2 said:
Tonight: Spend time with mistress and wish her Merry X'mas exactly at 12 midnight or reserve that special moment with your wife?

Bro, you cannot have your cake and eat it at the same time. Gotta eat the home-baked pie lah.

Hymics said:
Your son in Secondary school... got bitten up real bad bcos yr son reluctant to join them.. Jio yr gang and bit them back
or report to the school and even police.. let them take care of it?

Bitten? Then bite back lor. Beaten? Then call the Simpang crew lor. Convoy down hor.

TripleM said:
U are strolling with a chiobu at Taka Dept store and she wants to go to Lingerie section, do u accompany her browsing and give her ur opinions or u will suggest to her that u will browsing the men's clothing?

Be sensitive. Follow her to browse the lingerie. The rewards will come when the moon is out.

Hymics said:
M5 (40V V10) 0r Merc CL55 AMG (24V V

M5. Use it to chiat Foo's 530.

SL2 said:
Your wife and mistress both request you to be with them on Valentine's Day. Who would you choose to be with?

Know your priority. There's Old Trafford, and there's training ground. Always know where's the home ground. Else the lawyer will be your best friend.

TripleM said:
Brand new WRX base model 98K or 1.5yr old Evo 8 for bout similar price?

The Evo.

SL2 said:
Both Pepsi and Coca Cola wishes you to be their main spokesperson. Who will you sign the dotted line with?

Coca-Cola. It has been losing market share, and will be more desperate to do some damage control.

shutterbug said:
Used E36 M3 or a brand new Honda Type R EP3

Wait. I'll ask my chick.

quiksilver said:
New interior leather wrapping: 2 tone black n white ACS style or Brown with beige stitching aka Audi TT style?

2-toned leather. Unless your ride is a coupe.

winston said:

Play Grudge Match and kill time. Else gotta hang around Simpang and drool over babes. Either way, you don't have a life.

You have been talking about the Simpang gathering to your chio bu. Then one night she wanna try the nasi-goreng at Syed. But you know the entire animal farm is there. Do you:

... bring her there and visit the farm of animals; or

... try to avoid Simpang Farm?

kenntona,
You have been talking about the Simpang gathering to your chio bu. Then one night she wanna try the nasi-goreng at Syed. But you know the entire animal farm is there. Do you:

... bring her there and visit the farm of animals; or

... try to avoid Simpang Farm?

Bring her to Simpang, try my luck if the animal lovers are there or not kekeke...

A chio buy is goin shopping with u and when bout to pay she forgot to bring her wallet, as a result u pay for her first...
Next day she returns the money to u:
Will u accept it
or
Tell her don't worry bout it...(it's 200bux :verysad: :errr: ) then go to toilet suck ur thumb for being so kind..

SL2 said:
r300emy,

Bro, this is the GM section lah..You never answer the GM question and never post one too. Ok..kopi on you next time!! 8)

U oso same, where is ur question? I posted my above
Now for u again,...
Ur fav mods:
PG2 rims+ tyres
or
PSS9 + UUC swaybar combo?

TripleM,
A chio buy is goin shopping with u and when bout to pay she forgot to bring her wallet, as a result u pay for her first...
Next day she returns the money to u:
Will u accept it
or
Tell her don't worry bout it...(it's 200bux ) then go to toilet suck ur thumb for being so kind..

Depends on whether you're planning to marry her or not. If not, then of course must get back the money lah.. 8)

Ur fav mods:
PG2 rims+ tyres
or
PSS9 + UUC swaybar combo?

For looks, definitely the first, bro. Handling wise, of course I'd go for the latter!

Your mistress wants to pay for your some of your mods, on condition that you ferry her to and from work. Do you:

Tell her you'd rather mod out of your own pocket

OR

Let her pay for the mods and you be her chauffer?

SL2,
Your mistress wants to pay for your some of your mods, on condition that you ferry her to and from work. Do you:

OR

Definitely the 1st choice coz the 2nd one creates an obligation which is a No No.... :naughty:

Ur M-Tech front bumpers:
Fit in the MClub splitters
or
AC Splitters?

TripleM,
Ur M-Tech front bumpers:
Fit in the MClub splitters
or
AC Splitters?

Definitely MClub Splitters..Damn chio man! :inlove: Would like to install them if not for the price and the hassle which R300emy is getting from his front lip..Ooops :silenced:

Knowing you'd mow the lawn for lowering your ride, would you:

Proceed to lower for the sake or your ride being chio

OR

To hell with looks and go for practicality by lifting your ride?

SL2 said:

OR

so ley chey, rather mod out of own pocket lah...

GM:

Raoul off-the-rack clothing or

CYC tailor made?

SL2,
Definitely MClub Splitters..Damn chio man! Would like to install them if not for the price and the hassle which R300emy is getting from his front lip..Ooops
Knowing you'd mow the lawn for lowering your ride, would you:

Proceed to lower for the sake or your ride being chio

OR

To hell with looks and go for practicality by lifting your ride?

Bro, that MClub splitters have no clearance problem..seriously
In fact those are there to protect the front fangs of the MTech Bumper so it's definitely a good investment IMO....In other words, Mai Tu Liao

Re ur GM qst, practicality still rules in just about any sense...
Remember, one standing mobile phone is all you need ( not that old gangster's type of analog one :laughlik: :laughlik: ).......Anything less than that is too low...

quiksilver,

CYC tailor made?

Raoul looks good...

Now:
Shortlisting a family car:
Toyota Rav4 (long version one)
or
Mitsubishi AirTrek (Non Turbo)...

TripleM said:

Raoul looks good...

Now:
or

Personally like Rav4. Airtrek might get jio, so not so family friendly...

GM:

Which driving range got more scenary?

Singa Inn or

Bishan

quiksilver said:
GM:

CYC tailor made?

I really have to answer this... CYC.. nothing beats tailored shirts... especially if you have gorilla arms like me.. :whattheh:

GM:

being a vegetarian or being a non-drinker?(Either one, I'll die! :laughlik: )

TripleM said:
Now:
or

Toyota Rav 4.. I just prefer its looks, besides, you get excellent fuel economy..

Classic GM:

Auto or manual? :wavey:

ooi ooi SL2 u got problem with my ride izzit 8) think lawn the road with my lip with OBIT 3littlepigs ...hmm :drool: ok la HOR!!! heehee :hmmidont:

TripleM said:
Next day she returns the money to u: Will u accept it or Tell her don't worry bout it...(it's 200bux ) then go to toilet suck ur thumb for being so kind..

Boils down to two questions : (1) Is she chio? (2) What's your chances of bedding her? Gotta do the probability sums of "expected outcome" to evaluate if the $200 is worth.

TripleM said:
Ur fav mods: PG2 rims+ tyres or PSS9 + UUC swaybar combo?

Now that I am sick of PG2s, I would go for PSS9 plus swaybar.

SL2 said:
Your mistress wants to pay for your some of your mods, on condition that you ferry her to and from work. Do you: Tell her you'd rather mod out of your own pocket OR Let her pay for the mods and you be her chauffer?

Respect the lady. Especially her wallet.

TripleM said:
Ur M-Tech front bumpers: Fit in the MClub splitters or AC Splitters?

M club splitters.

SL2 said:
Knowing you'd mow the lawn for lowering your ride, would you: Proceed to lower for the sake or your ride being chio OR To hell with looks and go for practicality by lifting your ride?

You talking about me? I want a lawnmower, with my Hamann blades. By next week, my front lip will be lower than Remy's.

quiksilver said:
Raoul off-the-rack clothing or CYC tailor made?

Custom-tailored shirts are comfortable, but fabric choice is equally important. If you wan some rave prints, gotta go to Raoul.

TripleM said:
Shortlisting a family car: Toyota Rav4 (long version one) or Mitsubishi AirTrek (Non Turbo)...

Dollar for dollar, the AirTrek. What about the Outlander?

quiksilver said:
Which driving range got more scenary? Singa Inn or Bishan

Bishan. Like the scenary. Many chio bu's.

shutterbug said:
being a vegetarian or being a non-drinker?(Either one, I'll die! )

Being a non-drinker. I cannot leave without meat and flesh.

shutterbug said:
Auto or manual?

Repeated question. Buy one kopi for each and every brothers in the GM thread.

R300emy - where's your Grudge Match question? Buy one kopi for each and every brother here.

My GM quesion:

FHM's Felicia Chin or Maxim's Debbie Wong?

CYC tailor made?

CYC personally for business wear.... Raoul more for casual wear

or

How can anyone buy the airtrek with no turbo? spoils all the fun... RAV4 in this case....

Which driving range got more scenary?

Singa Inn or

Bishan

Bishan, don't like singa, really love Safra though with the cool breeze...

being a vegetarian or being a non-drinker?(Either one, I'll die! )

non-drinker.... I like to eat bah...

Classic GM:

Auto or manual?

auto...

My GM quesion:

FHM's Felicia Chin or Maxim's Debbie Wong?

Felicia where's your chin?

R300emy - where's your Grudge Match question? Buy one kopi for each and every brother here.

ye ye.... double latte flat on skim, grande

pilot with airforce or with SIA?

Winston said:
Felicia where's your chin?

Not as pretty as Joey, hor?

Winston said:
pilot with airforce or with SIA?

With SQ lah. In the Airforce you eat in the cookhouse and bunk with all the regulars. With SQ, you eat First Class cuisine and bed the stewardesses. Just ask Haris.

Datacraft or DMX?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngcchinacom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back