Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

Re: Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

33 said:
When someone slaps your brother:

stand by your brother or slap your brother again
Stand by your brother.

If your house had to face one of these direction, which would you have preferred: East or West?

SL2 said:
If your house had to face one of these direction, which would you have preferred: East or West?
East.

The best geomancy direction for any house is:

Back against the west, main door facing east, or

Back against the north, main door facing south?

Back against the north, main door facing south

SLK 55 AMG
or
Z4M Coupe?

TripleM said:
SLK 55 AMG or Z4M Coupe?
The SLK 55 AMG for me.

Breitling Bentley 6.75, or the IWC Aquatimer Split Second?

IWC anytime for that

Lange Double Split
or
Omega Ratrapante?

TripleM said:
IWC anytime for that

Lange Double Split
or
Omega Ratrapante?

Lange.... no contest!!

Richard Mille RM005 or Roger Dubius "Sympathie" Chrono+Calendar/Moon in 18KWG

pg7170 said:
Richard Mille RM005 or Roger Dubius "Sympathie" Chrono+Calendar/Moon in 18KWG
Knn..the moment I saw the word Mille, I thought you are talking about rims. :lol2: Anyway, will probably take the second option because of the 18KWG thingy.

Studying abroad on your own. Your school friends ask you to travel with them during the summer holidays. Do you go with them or take the opportunity to fly back to Singapore and visit your family?

SL2 said:
Studying abroad on your own. Your school friends ask you to travel with them during the summer holidays. Do you go with them or take the opportunity to fly back to Singapore and visit your family?
Go with them. Travelling on student package is the cheapest amongst all, especially when you are studying in UK or America.

No Rooney or Owen for World Cup:

Play Defoe or Crouch?

SL2 said:
Knn..the moment I saw the word Mille, I thought you are talking about rims. :lol2: Anyway, will probably take the second option because of the 18KWG thingy.

u can always do both... but usually becos of cost n time n many other 'factors'... will most likely to stay n have holidays with friends... especially if its going to be in/on the same country

ken
defoe

which exhaust is louder / bassier

supersprint or sebring?

kenntona said:
No Rooney or Owen for World Cup:

Play Defoe or Crouch?
Defoe. One for one exchange.

F1 season this year. Who stands a better chance to get 3rd placing: BMW or Toyota?

pg7170 said:
which exhaust is louder / bassier

supersprint or sebring?
Depends on whether it's fixed on an e46 318 or 320. Go for sebring for a 318 and supersprint for 320.

After office hours: Go home wash car(lesser cost involved) OR go pubbing(more cost involved)?

SL2 said:
Depends on whether it's fixed on an e46 318 or 320. Go for sebring for a 318 and supersprint for 320.

After office hours: Go home wash car(lesser cost involved) OR go pubbing(more cost involved)?

wats money to u... go pubbing la... no NEVER know how lucky u can get.... haha

in a pub...
go for the young naive ah lians/ wannabies.... or try ur luck w the more matured working woman?

pg7170 said:
in a pub...
go for the young naive ah lians/ wannabies.... or try ur luck w the more matured working woman?
More matured working woman. Same frequency during conversation.

You asked your date to club and she brings a friend more chio than her. You totally ignore your date and start warming up to her friend OR ignore her friend but inside "bang balls"?

pg7170 said:
in a pub... go for the young naive ah lians/ wannabies.... or try ur luck w the more matured working woman?
Matured working woman. More challenging, but once you conquer her...... sky's the limit. Best of all, she knows all the rules of the game. Taming her is another issue altogether.

Germany's keeper: Kahn or Lehmann?

SL2 said:
Would you spend $50,000 on a watch or putting a deposit for a second car?
Watch. Unless I need a second car. Else for investment or feel-good factor, I WILL buy a watch. Not that you will and must, but can you wear a car around town?

Banana kick legend: Garrincha, or Rivelino?

SL2 said:
You asked your date to club and she brings a friend more chio than her. You totally ignore your date and start warming up to her friend OR ignore her friend but inside "bang balls"?
Ignore her friend, first. You risk losing both, especially if (1) she badmouth you and her friend concurs; (2) her friend think badly of you from the way you treated your date.

Record breaker: Just Fontaine, or Gerd Muller?

Just Fontaine

Bikini Bar
or
KM8 ?
I hv never been to both

TripleM said:
Just Fontaine

Bikini Bar
or
KM8 ?
I hv never been to both

bikini bar.... for the literal meaning.... KM8 looks something to do w ai Kum Mai Fxxx.... hahaha

fantasy... :juggle:

having a one-on-one with a chio bu (but Tao...expects u to please instead) or SF with two average looking Lesbo ( hungry n eager to pleaseeeee ) :yummie:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back