Gt a question on 7 series services: CHAUFFEURS

cool_sia15

How do u get the chauffeur service? Do u get it free or must pay? If gt to pay how much wld it be and how is the cost calculated ah? by hour?

Thkx dudes!

Re: Gt a question on 7 series services: CHAUFFEURS

dude, i'm sure nobody here understands what you're saying.. be more clear yeah :)

I think it will make more sense to 7er owner. heard of the
BMW Airport Service

If you are travelling overseas, why not save valuable time with our convenient BMW Airport Service. Simply drop your BMW off before take off, give yourself a break from additional trips to the workshop and let us give it an expert check-up or service during its down time.

Here Is How It Works

Call us at 63190838 to place your booking at least a day before your departure. En-route to the airport, you can drop off your BMW at Performance Motors East Coast Centre (ECC). This service is only available at ECC.

While You Are Away

Your BMW will undergo a check-up as well as the required servicing. After that, we will give your car a good clean-up.

Checking In Your Car During Office Hours

Please proceed to the reception counter where one of our Customer Service Advisors will attend to you. We will then send you to the airport in luxury via our BMW Airport Service car, a free service* to our valued customers.

Collecting Your BMW During Office Hours

Naturally, you would want to get in the driver's seat as soon as you possibly can. So when you return from your trip, rest assured that you BMW will be ready and waiting for you at ECC. Just pre-book for an airport transfer when you drop off your car and we'll be there to pick you up when you touch down. Nominal charges apply.

Collecting Your BMW After Office Hours:

If you plan to collect your BMW after office hours, kindly use a pre-authorised credit card payment. For security reasons, you will need to produce your passport or identity card during collection.

Airport Transfers From ECC to Airport

(Free Service* during Office Hours)
Office Hours Mon - Fri: 8am - 6.30pm
Sat: 8am - 12 noon
After Office hours Mon - Fri: 7pm - midnight
Sat: 1pm - midnight (Nominal charges apply)
Sunday & Public Holidays: 7am - midnight (Nominal charges apply)

Airport transfers from airport to ECC also available. Nominal charges apply.

We Offer These Standard Services:

* PML Professional Car Care
* BMW Inspection Service I or II
* BMW Oil Change
* Tyre Check
* Express Service
* LTA Inspection

Should you require any other special services, our friendly Customer Service Advisors are always on hand to assist you in any way that they can.

You can also call our hotline at 63190838 for more information.​

saifywaify;268718 said:
dude, i'm sure nobody here understands what you're saying.. be more clear yeah :)

acupunch;268729 said:
I think it will make more sense to 7er owner. heard of the
BMW Airport Service

If you are travelling overseas, why not save valuable time with our convenient BMW Airport Service. Simply drop your BMW off before take off, give yourself a break from additional trips to the workshop and let us give it an expert check-up or service during its down time.

Here Is How It Works

Call us at 63190838 to place your booking at least a day before your departure. En-route to the airport, you can drop off your BMW at Performance Motors East Coast Centre (ECC). This service is only available at ECC.

While You Are Away

Your BMW will undergo a check-up as well as the required servicing. After that, we will give your car a good clean-up.

Checking In Your Car During Office Hours

Please proceed to the reception counter where one of our Customer Service Advisors will attend to you. We will then send you to the airport in luxury via our BMW Airport Service car, a free service* to our valued customers.

Collecting Your BMW During Office Hours

Naturally, you would want to get in the driver's seat as soon as you possibly can. So when you return from your trip, rest assured that you BMW will be ready and waiting for you at ECC. Just pre-book for an airport transfer when you drop off your car and we'll be there to pick you up when you touch down. Nominal charges apply.

Collecting Your BMW After Office Hours:

If you plan to collect your BMW after office hours, kindly use a pre-authorised credit card payment. For security reasons, you will need to produce your passport or identity card during collection.

Airport Transfers From ECC to Airport

(Free Service* during Office Hours)
Office Hours Mon - Fri: 8am - 6.30pm
Sat: 8am - 12 noon
After Office hours Mon - Fri: 7pm - midnight
Sat: 1pm - midnight (Nominal charges apply)
Sunday & Public Holidays: 7am - midnight (Nominal charges apply)

Airport transfers from airport to ECC also available. Nominal charges apply.

We Offer These Standard Services:

* PML Professional Car Care
* BMW Inspection Service I or II
* BMW Oil Change
* Tyre Check
* Express Service
* LTA Inspection

Should you require any other special services, our friendly Customer Service Advisors are always on hand to assist you in any way that they can.

You can also call our hotline at 63190838 for more information.​

Oh sry if i wasn't being clear. I'll try to be clear now. haha.
I've heard that the 7 series previlege programme offers a chauffeur service. Wld like to ask if anyone here knows how this service goes. Do we have to pay for this chauffeur service or do we get it for free from bmw?

And thkx acupunct, but I dont think its not the airport service. Think i saw the chauffeur service outside before where the chauffeur will stay outside a hotel or a pub to wait for the owner and then drive him home. So think it sld be a local service.

hey benson,

from pml web it seems that the chauffeur service is free. take a look:

BMW 7 Series Privileges Programme

YOUR OWN CHAUFFEUR

Life at the top can be demanding with the endless business and social engagements. So to ease the burden and ensure that you can focus on the rewards of these occasions, we offer you a chauffeur service with our compliments. And while seated comfortably in the back, you have the luxury to take some time out to just watch the world go by, or be entertained with BMW Advanced DVD System - a standard luxury item that accompanies you on every journey.

quoted from: BMW 7 Series Privileges Programme

Yes, the Chauffeur Service is different from the Airport Service. I'm not sure how it works as we have never used it but its supposed to be for a day a year... something like that. I believe it is free but I guess they never mentioned anything about tipping....

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back