GTG @ Resort World Sentosa 27 Aug (Fri night)

Re: GTG @ Resort World Sentosa 27 Aug (Fri night)

stevenwu;570708 said:
sorry bros,
can't join this round, got message to massage so must practice how to message while massaging so that will not massage the wrong message :)

you all enjoy.

Make sure you massage the right places...:p

stevenwu;570708 said:
sorry bros,
can't join this round, got message to massage so must practice how to message while massaging so that will not massage the wrong message :)

you all enjoy.

Happy ending? Half Happy ending? :nehnehhh:

REMINDER:

RWS gtg kopi session:

Date: 27 Aug 2010
Time: 8pm - 10 pm
Dress Code: Try to wear Longs(Jeans)/Polo-T min. covered shoes

Convoy Meet @ Fort Rd carpark 715pm (leave at 730pm sharp)
1. Wolf73
2. Kelvin
3. Bigfatlamer
4. Dash
5. Ricky
6. Stevenwu (tentative)

Meet direct @ RWS
1. Ethan1
2. Redhotdevil (tentative)
3. Sherman

Here's the link to the route to RWS [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzbpLSZIEs0&NR=1]YouTube - Driving into Resort World Sentosa - Universal Studios Singapore[/ame]

Here's a walk through in RWS, it shows a cafe there and we could have coffee there :) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVKCpUrf64c&feature=related]YouTube - Video of Resorts World Sentosa Singapore.wmv[/ame]

Here's a maplink http://www.rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/MAPS

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi guys... i might be late ard 9pm... if after 9 i never turnup ,that means i rubber band liao...

sherman0888;570876 said:
Hi guys... i might be late ard 9pm... if after 9 i never turnup ,that means i rubber band liao...

Call before you head down.

Told you don't use so much rubber liao, still use hahaha.... Tonight must be using again.:woottt:

wolf73;570883 said:
Call before you head down.

Told you don't use so much rubber liao, still use hahaha.... Tonight must be using again.:woottt:

Sorry guys... never turn up yesterday night...hope u guys dont flame me..

Great turn out last night!

attendees:

wolf73 + family
Etan1
Kelvin + family
Oryganli + 2 frens from M'sia (welcome welcome, hope your fren decides to get a BMW now, after seeing how kelvin's 650 becoming a blur speeding into the horizon.... )
Ricky
Bigfatlamer (pls remember to call Ricky for your initation rites for turning age 21, and embrace his advices...kekekekeke)
dash + family

We had fun and talked well into the night, leaving only past midnight...
had to carry the kids cos it was past their bed time!
Enjoyed the laughter and makan at RWS! :goodup:

see u guys next meet up!

pity i cant join...
stuck in camp ytd.. =(

redhotdevil;571210 said:
pity i cant join...
stuck in camp ytd.. =(

No prob. For your sake i indented additional 5 mins of fireworks at Universal Studios...
Hoping u can hear it from where u r.
It was beautiful and had the words : wished you were here
Spent quite a fair bit but its worth for a dude like u.
I da man.

:p

Great gtg.... Had fun with our usual tokcock king Mr Ricky......

Now must plan next trip as per requested Malacca Drive.

Sorry. I forgot to mention they're from Singapore. My bad. :D

dash;571213 said:
No prob. For your sake i indented additional 5 mins of fireworks at Universal Studios...
Hoping u can hear it from where u r.
It was beautiful and had the words : wished you were here
Spent quite a fair bit but its worth for a dude like u.
I da man.

:p

haha...!
tt was nice and i certainly heard it...!
:goodup:

With the WBF happening this weekend, it is hard to sort through the crazy amount of releases happening. However, one of the few that will stand out is the Air Jordan 7 “For the Love of the Game” set in an olympic-like colorway.
Like the other “For the Love of the Game” sneakers,Air Max Lebron VII PS, the shoe wears a heart logo on the lateral heel. The rest of upper look identical to the Olympic Jordan released a few years back. They are set to drop on Saturday and will retail for $150. Several locations,www.lebronjameszone.com, including the Footaction store ?located at 112 West 34th Street in New York City?will be holding a midnight release.
Available now at Wish and retailing for $150 is this new colorway in the Nike Air Max 2010. We’ve seen some pretty dope colorways make their way to the shelves, and this time around,Nike Hyperdunk 2010 “USA Basketball” Available a,Nike Lebron Zoom Soldier III, the shoes feature a black upper,Air Jordans 24, along with vibrant red and blue accents. Other features include a full length air sole unit,Zoom Soldier IV, as well as an ankle strap. If you’re thinking about getting your hands on a pair, head over to Wish right now while they’re in stock.

,Nike Lebron Zoom Soldier III
The Air Jordan Flight 9 Black Olympic Edition should be in stores relatively soon. For fans of the brand this is definitely a good thing seeing as how the Air Jordan Flight 9 has been getting a lot of love in the streets.
With its multi-material suede and leather black upper the Olympic colors consisting of Green Bean, Varsity Red and New Blue and Yellow really get their time to shine. Not even the black specks can sully that. Look for them to drop at Jordan brand retailers before the year is over. Via?Dunk.
Taking design cues from the PUMA Speed Cat Mid and The Future Cat Mid,Air Jordans 25, PUMA has released a new trainer dubbed the “917 Houston”. Designed for both men and women,Womens Air Jordans, the design is simple and yet,Zoom Lebron III, funky.
Both the high and lot top version of the sneaker feature a canvas upper,Gourmet Cinque – Fall 2010 Releases,lebron james shoes, with the high utilizing a velcro ankle strap. The silhouette is?reminiscent?of a vintage sneaker with contemporary style appeal. They are available now at Asos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back