Guten tag

motaRRad

Hello everybody..

Just got ourselves a convertible as the madam really loves the car... So she said finally she get to choose the next ride.. Its been very informative in this forum that I have registered to..

Hope everyone out there can share information and guidance to keep up with this gorgeous car..
Anyway let me know if there's any outing or kopi session... By the way I'm located in the east..
So if any bros out there not sleeping early and perhaps we can go for kopi and share stories about these rides..

Cheers everybody..

Ex rides:

Porsche 944S2
Nissan Murano
Range Rover Vogue
Subaru Forester

Current rides:
323i
Drz400SM
Sprint 150

Re: Guten tag

motaRRad;616709 said:
Hello everybody..

Just got ourselves a convertible as the madam really loves the car... So she said finally she get to choose the next ride.. Its been very informative in this forum that I have registered to..

Hope everyone out there can share information and guidance to keep up with this gorgeous car..
Anyway let me know if there's any outing or kopi session... By the way I'm located in the east..
So if any bros out there not sleeping early and perhaps we can go for kopi and share stories about these rides..

Cheers everybody..

Ex rides:

Porsche 944S2
Nissan Murano
Range Rover Vogue
Subaru Forester

Current rides:
323i
Drz400SM
Sprint 150

Hi motaRRad,

Congrats and welcome to the Topless Club................................so which variant you guys bought?

cheers

Thanks ac323..

I've already liking the Topless Club...
We got ourselves the 323i convertible with the idrive
But now need to find a copy of the DVD for the nav..

Anyone out there has got lobang for this..

motaRRad;616732 said:
Thanks ac323..

I've already liking the Topless Club...
We got ourselves the 323i convertible with the idrive
But now need to find a copy of the DVD for the nav..

Anyone out there has got lobang for this..

Hi motaRRad,

oh i see...............
ok, will PM you if there's a Topless Night Drive soon.........

cheers

Most of the topless cars I see in Singapore have the top up due to the heat ... out of curiosity, how often do you guys drive with the top down?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back