Halo to all....

ko_mars

Halo to all...

Juz got a Z4... this is my first ever conti car...been driving Jap since day1 and the ride feel is good. Looking forward to make more friends in this forum...

Cheers....Brian

Re: Halo to all....

Not sure if the earlier/older models are noisy...but to me, the noise level is acceptable... relatively quiet actually.

Welcome Brian..to the Z family.. :)

Show us some photos!

Hey Ryan, thanks for e warm welcome. Yup, will go find some nice spot for photo taking and thereafter upload them... Cheers...

Welcome to the forum!

Cheers,
Sam

Ooh, another Z....

Welcome!

Hi all, thanks for the welcome....

Anskiere, mine is stratus grey.. quite like the colour...find it rather unique.

Hmmm... having drove the car for almost 1 month, general feel is that the ride feel is good...but the car feel a tad too heavy and it sure is (compared to all the jap cars that I've owned b4).... but the engine is WOW....smooth, quiet and responsive...auto tranny so far so gd...my 1st implusive trial with an auto tranny (been on M-stick all my life), hope I didnt make a bad call...

But one thing to note is that I've taken some time to read thru' the posting and was rather taken aback with the seemingly numerous problems that some of the forumers had encountered... to someone new to this brand it seems rather.....scary...haha... just my 2 cents thus far...no offence to anyone

Later...BRian

ko_mars;428749 said:
Hmmm... having drove the car for almost 1 month, general feel is that the ride feel is good...but the car feel a tad too heavy and it sure is (compared to all the jap cars that I've owned b4).... but the engine is WOW....smooth, quiet and responsive...auto tranny so far so gd...my 1st implusive trial with an auto tranny (been on M-stick all my life), hope I didnt make a bad call...

But one thing to note is that I've taken some time to read thru' the posting and was rather taken aback with the seemingly numerous problems that some of the forumers had encountered... to someone new to this brand it seems rather.....scary...haha... just my 2 cents thus far...no offence to anyone

Later...BRian

look at the bright side... at least known problems are better then unknown issues :)
should not be too bad since yours is new...still got warranty. :)

tlkchew;428755 said:
look at the bright side... at least known problems are better then unknown issues :)
should not be too bad since yours is new...still got warranty. :)

Yo Chew, thanks for the welcome and yup, definitely agree with you on the statement.. at least now I know what to look out for as well as some dos & don'ts. Learned quite a few things juz by browsing thru' the forum...great stuff...

Welcome in............

Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwin88cloud

Latest posts