Halo to All

Re: Halo to All

OrhBin;643120 said:
Hi, I am a newbie here. Will be buying a 523i real soon. cheers!

Hi Orhbin,

welcome onboard............................F10?

cheers

Thanks ac323...ya..went to a PI just now and he quoted me the highline and luxury versions....any advise which PI should I go?

OrhBin;643131 said:
Thanks ac323...ya..went to a PI just now and he quoted me the highline and luxury versions....any advise which PI should I go?

can try Vincar..........

cheers

Red_Bean_Bun;643145 said:
Congrats ..... what colour are you looking at ?

I am looking at either MILANO BEIGE or HAVANA Metallic .... sometime back near Chinese New Year time I went to PML and there was this test drive car having this unique beige which gives a milky orange feeling and my wife loves that very much.. however, when i search the internet for that color, not sure is it Milano Beige. Was hoping to spot one on the road but so far no luck. Any owner having that color?

OrhBin;643162 said:
I am looking at either MILANO BEIGE or HAVANA Metallic .... sometime back near Chinese New Year time I went to PML and there was this test drive car having this unique beige which gives a milky orange feeling and my wife loves that very much.. however, when i search the internet for that color, not sure is it Milano Beige. Was hoping to spot one on the road but so far no luck. Any owner having that color?

looks like is time you head back to PML to check their colour chart???

MTL
cheers

OrhBin;643162 said:

Its a unique color - I think I saw it before ........

ac323;643168 said:
looks like is time you head back to PML to check their colour chart???

MTL
cheers

maybe i will do that...reluctant to go back there cos the test drive experience wasnt good...waited 15mins for a sales person to serve us, waited another 15mins for her to talk to the other customer before coming back to me..waited another 10mins for the test drive car to be available, waited another 15mins for her to arrange her colleague to accompany me for the test drive...and the route he told me to drive only last mere 5mins. After that no one came to us when we were sitting in the show room area. Guess that is what you call professional customer service.

OrhBin;643175 said:
maybe i will do that...reluctant to go back there cos the test drive experience wasnt good...waited 15mins for a sales person to serve us, waited another 15mins for her to talk to the other customer before coming back to me..waited another 10mins for the test drive car to be available, waited another 15mins for her to arrange her colleague to accompany me for the test drive...and the route he told me to drive only last mere 5mins. After that no one came to us when we were sitting in the show room area. Guess that is what you call professional customer service.

Try to go on a weekday, like Monday morning........

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uk88limited

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back