Hamann

Re: Hamann

rodders said:
We were looking at your nice ride bro. Just feel free to approach any of the guys. We're all nice people. Do join us for next month's meetup. I'll keep a look out for you.

Rod.. i think its easier for speedymini to look out for you cos not many muscle man as big as u moving ard.. hahahha

Speedymini, u can also pm any of us that u will b there.. i am sure many will look out for u.

hymics, i second that...

in the carpark got 1 x 6ft+ giant walking around... and it is not this rodney...

Okie guys! Next mini meet i'll just walk over and look for the "giant" ... i think like this not so intruding! hahahaa :yummie:

But you guys are quite cool... got so many nice modded Beemers.

I test drove the 645 yesterday, man, now THATS a ride! I "looot" the bugger like mad. Even had to jam the brakes once because the traffic lights was turning red and i was going quite fast (didn't want to take my eyes off the road to peek at the speedo)!! But easy peasy, the car stopped in 100m no problem. Damn good ride. Now waiting for money to drop off the sky... :roll:

P/s: I found the Hamann kit and it's with Benzline. But the price, well, not so competitive. A little bit more than the original Aero Kit from BMW. And i'll be getting that from Mike, so thanks guys for the informative advice!

SpeedyMini said:
Okie guys! Next mini meet i'll just walk over and look for the "giant" ... i think like this not so intruding! hahahaa :yummie:

But you guys are quite cool... got so many nice modded Beemers.

I test drove the 645 yesterday, man, now THATS a ride! I "looot" the bugger like mad. Even had to jam the brakes once because the traffic lights was turning red and i was going quite fast (didn't want to take my eyes off the road to peek at the speedo)!! But easy peasy, the car stopped in 100m no problem. Damn good ride. Now waiting for money to drop off the sky... :roll:

P/s: I found the Hamann kit and it's with Benzline. But the price, well, not so competitive. A little bit more than the original Aero Kit from BMW. And i'll be getting that from Mike, so thanks guys for the informative advice!

Glad you finally found what you've been looking for bro.
And BTW I'm not as big as what Daniel or Rodney made me out to be. Just another small potatoe in the gym.......kekeke

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9ooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back