happy new year

lexibabe

hi people.. happy new year.. haven been there for a few weeks... busy with work and i jus came back from hoilday..cool.. trip to bangkok.. shoppped alot ...haha

think i am still considered a newbie.. gotta update myself here again...:juggle:
:):)

Re: happy new year

great that you enjoyed your holidays.

welcome to the forum.

Welcome back and welcome here. There is a meet up this Sunday if you can make it, 4.30 pm to 6.30pm at Kallang Carpark. Cheers!

i cant make this for this meetup... too bad... got something on... but i will turn up on the next.. and watch the cool cars and people around!
lol

welcome back! new year? u mean chinese new year? becos the new year as in 2007 is 1 month already..hehehe ne way..welcome back.

nicholastan91;173659 said:
welcome back! new year? u mean chinese new year? becos the new year as in 2007 is 1 month already..hehehe ne way..welcome back.

hee....its the cny.. and the new year cause i hven greet anyone here happy new when the yr starts...
cny here liao.... donno wat to do....
:)

hows the meet up? fun?

lexibabe;174155 said:
hee....its the cny.. and the new year cause i hven greet anyone here happy new when the yr starts...
cny here liao.... donno wat to do....
:)

hows the meet up? fun?
ah..i missed the meetup last month..was surpose to go there to collect the bmw-sg book..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetninja
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back