harman kardon sound system

gin4wil

Hi
May i check anyone has this upgrade option?
Is it worth it to install after collecting car?
Or is there any direct plig n play system where there is no need to slice any wires at all.
Tia

Not sure how much PML charges for this upgrade. Did u ask?

Some actually urge u to upgrade outside by replacing stock speakers with better ones

Some actually urge u to upgrade outside by replacing stock speakers with better ones
Sign for a ex stock car as i hate waiting SA said ex stock buy as is option cannot change as PML dont have such option on hand
Option must be fitted when leave germany...

Any recommendation for sound upgrade?
I prefer plug n play do not like slice wires or custom made soeaker board etc....

those 'stock' upgrade from BMW for Harmon Kardons cost around Eur350 for a set of front and rear pair of speakers and tweeters + the centre front speakers and tweeters. You could probably get Focal or Rainbow mid-end speakers for around the same $? Not sure as i haven't played ICE for a while now as 'stock' system suffices for me at the moment. Stock for me is above-average and enough for my day-to-day.

Cheers!

You can google bavsound. Maximus racing is the installer here. It is a one for one replacement of stock

You can google bavsound. Maximus racing is the installer here. It is a one for one replacement of stock
check with them already they do not have a package for F45/46 yet

side note, if the shop just ask you to change speakers only and no need amp/coding personally i would walk away, yes the new speakers may sound slightly better but it wont be good for the HU for the long run as better speaker will draw more power from the HU, no one can guarantee what this side effect can cause in the long run to your stock HU.....

just personal opinion no need flame

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonclubio

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back