Head Unit

blacktrek

Any know where can I repair my head unit or what is the cost to replace the head unit. My current unit can't play any CD and suspected the CD reader may be up lorry liao. Anyone had changed before? My ride is E60 LCI.

Re: Head Unit

Plug in iphone and play from there might be the easiest solution

Bro, you may want to go to Autoimage Enterprise @ Amtech Building 159 Sin Ming Road. I just went there to troubleshoot a very complicated problem I have with my system. They were fully consultative, non pushy and were happy to troubleshoot and diagnose my problem. They even explained step by step how they eliminate the items. Service level was top notch. Best I've ever experienced for any type of service industry. They don't make you feel stupid or just say that it is because of your head unit or speakers or amp. They show you the problem and leave you to decide. Mind you, I change 4 speakers and subwoofer with 1 place and they were not even genuine in wanting to help to solve my problem.

For my problem, trust me, I went to a number of shops. Some are unhappy to entertain because feel it is too troublesome, some just say that it is either your HU or amp without even wanting to diagnose. After a series of elimination exercise, found that it is the amp that is the problem. Changed it and tuned it to the extent it was perfect to my ears. I just wonder why they are not mentioned here more.

kevintan12;808748 said:
Bro, you may want to go to Autoimage Enterprise @ Amtech Building 159 Sin Ming Road. I just went there to troubleshoot a very complicated problem I have with my system. They were fully consultative, non pushy and were happy to troubleshoot and diagnose my problem. They even explained step by step how they eliminate the items. Service level was top notch. Best I've ever experienced for any type of service industry. They don't make you feel stupid or just say that it is because of your head unit or speakers or amp. They show you the problem and leave you to decide. Mind you, I change 4 speakers and subwoofer with 1 place and they were not even genuine in wanting to help to solve my problem.

For my problem, trust me, I went to a number of shops. Some are unhappy to entertain because feel it is too troublesome, some just say that it is either your HU or amp without even wanting to diagnose. After a series of elimination exercise, found that it is the amp that is the problem. Changed it and tuned it to the extent it was perfect to my ears. I just wonder why they are not mentioned here more.

Will go down to let them check the HU. Thanks Bro.

Look for Ted. He's the boss and he does the tuning. There's another guy named Simon who is equally good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back