Not open for further replies.

robinllp

Anyone can advise the cost to install Head Up Display for F10,

This gadget looks damn cool......!

[video=youtube_share;b4jpuoGP2C8]http://youtu.be/b4jpuoGP2C8[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Head Up Display

robinllp;982411 said:
Wow....the price $5,888.00 like robbery, anyway thanks bro.

Robbery? :rolleyes:

You must have thought it was peanuts. But calling it robbery shows how cheap you are.

Meek;982412 said:

You must have thought it was peanuts. But calling it robbery shows how cheap you are.

wonder how much is comfort access???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

check out this video the extensive work required to retrofit the HUD and you will know it aint cheap

[video=youtube;nf-ogDklcLg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf-ogDklcLg[/video]

Meek;982412 said:

Meek;982412 said:

I just described a word "robbery" and u address me "cheap", so can u tell me how rich or net worth are you?

Wake up la bro..........u are one of those ppl who spoil the image of bimmer owner.

robinllp;982474 said:
I just described a word "robbery" and u address me "cheap", so can u tell me how rich or net worth are you?

Wake up la bro..........u are one of those ppl who spoil the image of bimmer owner.

:D :D :D
Lol.

Meek;982475 said:

Now U also very CHEAP by just replying "Lol". You want to address ppl cheap then u must share with the person how rich are you mah.

My friend, forum is open for everyone freedom to voice out, after u have read them, happy or not happy pls dun post your stupid comments or words to offence members.

*1 more friend is always better to have 1 more enemy.

Simple thing u dun know?

robinllp;982474 said:

not good to use the "robbery" since the site sponsor is doing a honest biz here... he never knifepoint anyone for $5888. It includes changing of windscreen and dashboard if you realised.

When did meek go for sex change? Broooooo....

Centurion9990;982486 said:
not good to use the "robbery" since the site sponsor is doing a honest biz here... he never knifepoint anyone for $5888. It includes changing of windscreen and dashboard if you realised.

No no no. I upgraded my vocab module and now the dang dashboard is blinking some spider fornication sign. Must scold pml... or some FTs. :D

Meek;982475 said:

If still not happy, let's exchange our singpass and see how many cars & properties we have, then end of the day we will know who is actually "CHEAP"?

Dun make yourself a shame in this forum pls.

Meek;982412 said:

It is normal.

What r doing @ 1+am?

Stalking Alvin?? :p

robinllp;982491 said:
If still not happy, let's exchange our singpass and see how many cars & properties we have, then end of the day we will know who is actually "CHEAP"?

Dun make yourself a shame in this forum pls.

:D :D :D res ipsa loquitor.

davidtch;982493 said:
It is normal.

What r doing @ 1+am?

Stalking Alvin?? :p

Just back from the road looking for you with my rope and va va voom detector. :D

Centurion9990;982486 said:

The word robbery is referring to bmw parts are expensive, your little word cheap is a personal attack to me........understand boy boy?

Meek;982497 said:
Just back from the road looking for you with my rope and va va voom detector. :D
Sprint Booster??

robinllp;982504 said:
The word robbery is referring to bmw parts are expensive, your little word cheap is a personal attack to me........understand boy boy?

did I say u cheap? ok, you are cheapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts